Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

I like making babies!

Hi!  I'm new here.  My husband and I decided that we want to make babies, so I'm here to learn.  We're excited to spend extra time in the boudoir.  I picked my screen name because my husband has a hairy butt and it's our little joke.

I hope everyone has a nice day!

Re: I like making babies!

• Options
    For real?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Indifferent
    BabyFruit Ticker

DH: 34/Me: 35
    Married: Feb 2008
    DD: June 2011
    TTC# 2: April 2014
    BFP!! 8/29/16 --> EDD: 5/11/17....it's a GIRL!!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm sure your husband would be very proud of his wife telling the internet that he has a hairy ass.....

• Options

Troll-1.jpg image by Hyuuga_Kitaro

thank you 

Diabetic, 2IF, PCOS; blessed beyond words to be called "mommy" to Drew (6/30/09) and Alynn (5/16/11).
    Parenting author for Women of Worth. Mom Blogger and photographer.

Andrew David: mixed receptive/expressive language phonological disorder, sensory processing disorder, Disruptive Behavior disorder-nos and insomnia.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    image*lovemypups*:

I'm sure your husband would be very proud of his wife telling the internet that he has a hairy ass.....

Don't most men have hairy butts?  At least a little?  I know both of the men I've been with do.

• Options
    imageHairyBooty2010:
    image*lovemypups*:

Don't most men have hairy butts?  At least a little?  I know both of the men I've been with do.

• Options
    Indifferent
    image*lovemypups*:

Yes 

• Options
    I can't lie. I'm still giggling at your Bump Name. It might be the worst ever. Even if you are a troll- points for coming up with an amusing name.
    photo dune-1-1.jpg
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

imagealwysbrdmaid:
    MUD

Of course it's MUD.  

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options

imageKathy4678:
    I can't lie. I'm still giggling at your Bump Name. It might be the worst ever. Even if you are a troll- points for coming up with an amusing name.

Thank you!  I was just trying to have a sense of humor.  I looked at other messages on here and it looked like everyone likes to joke around a lot.

• Options

imagealwysbrdmaid:
    MUD

From the looks of it, you should be happy for some made up drama.  After looking around here, it looks like you had enough of your own real-life drama last night.

• Options
    imagednh2486:
    imageHairyBooty2010:

imagealwysbrdmaid:
    MUD

From the looks of it, you should be happy for some made up drama.  After looking around here, it looks like you had enough of your own real-life drama last night.

Surprise 

Whoa, lol!

TTC #1 12.2009 BFP #1 7.2.2011 Baby Girl 3.17.2012
    Cycle 11 - Clomid 100mg + Follistim + hCg trigger + IUI= BFP!
    Beta/P4 #1(13dpo): 94.5/47, Beta/P4 #2 (17dpo): 625/19.5, Beta/P4 #3 (19dpo): 1285/18.2
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    BFP Chart
  • Options

So it's definitely MUD?

I don't want to make fun of your pic if that's really you. But if you just lifted it off Awkward Family Photos I can go ahead and laugh, right?

• Options
    imageitsmegin:

So it's definitely MUD?

I don't want to make fun of your pic if that's really you. But if you just lifted it off Awkward Family Photos I can go ahead and laugh, right?

I was searching for it, but didn't look too far.

Our IVF Miracles! Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    imageHairyBooty2010:

imagealwysbrdmaid:
    MUD

This would be alot funnier if you weren't hiding behind an AE. Confused

• Options
    StucasStucas member
    imageams8099:
    imageitsmegin:

So it's definitely MUD?

tin eye revealed:

https://izismile.com/2009/11/04/they_are_made_for_each_other_15_pics.html

plus a few others. I think its safe to say its not the OP Stick out tongue

• Options

That's sweet.

Good work, Stucas! 

• Options
    imageStucas:
    imageams8099:
    imageitsmegin:

So it's definitely MUD?

tin eye revealed:

https://izismile.com/2009/11/04/they_are_made_for_each_other_15_pics.html

plus a few others. I think its safe to say its not the OP Stick out tongue

They are the best looking couple on that site.

• Options
    imageHairyBooty2010:

imagealwysbrdmaid:
    MUD

Bahahahaha.

• Options
    imageloveypants:
    imageHairyBooty2010:

imagealwysbrdmaid:
    MUD

Bahahahaha.

This was by far the worst MUD and the worst AE I have come across in my short time here.  You know its bad when even the MUD isn't entertaining.

• Options
    I don't usually respond to these types of post but come on. If you are going to take all the time and effort to make an ae and then post mud then at least make it good. hairy butt?? really?

9 angels in heaven-3 in my arms and 1 in the NICU                                                                                                                                    
    Mono/di twin girls: Josephine born to heaven and Evangeline born Earthside at 25w

• Options
    imageLGLDVM:

imagexnbride:
    I don't usually respond to these types of post but come on. If you are going to take all the time and effort to make an ae and then post mud then at least make it good. hairy butt?? really?

I agree, it's such a waste of the 3 day waiting period.

There is no longer a 3-day waiting period, but I agree....LAME-O.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"