Pennsylvania Babies
Options

Dumb nursery furniture question...

Did anyone get their nursery furniture from Babies R Us? Do you need to order it in advance or do they have most of it in stock? Since DH and I start teaching again in late August, we want to set up the nursery in early/mid August (even though we aren't due until December.) Other people talk about ordering furniture 10-12 weeks early.

Anyone have ideas about this? TIA!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Dumb nursery furniture question...

• Options

I think they have some stuff in stock, but there are other pieces that they do not have in stock.

On a side note--both you and DH are teachers? My DH and I are both teachers as well. What do you teach? What does he teach? I was interested in your name (The MLS part) I didn't know if that had any meaning behind what you do.

• Options
    imageChaseWalkersMom:

On a side note--both you and DH are teachers? My DH and I are both teachers as well. What do you teach? What does he teach? I was interested in your name (The MLS part) I didn't know if that had any meaning behind what you do.

He is an 8th grade math teacher, and I am just subbing for now, since no one is going to hire a preggo teacher. :'( I'm certified 7-12 English, and I would LOVE to teach 8th grade (or 7th!).

The MLS is just my maiden initials. Nothing to do with teaching! What do you and your DH teach?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered my furniture when I was around 20 weeks pregnant.  Pieces of it (crib, night stand, rails when converting the crib) came in around 25 weeks.  I think the Armore (sp??) and dresser came in around 30 weeks pregnant.  I ordered the Baby Cashe' when it first came out.  It's still the prettiest crib there (I think anyway). :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"