Philadelphia Babies
Options

Looking for a good pre-natal massage in Conshohocken area..

Anyone have a really good pre-natal massage therapist that they would recommend anywhere near the Conshohocken area?  Also- do they have the belly cut-out table or do you lay on your side?  I am dying for a massage and what a bonus it would be to lay on my belly!!

Re: Looking for a good pre-natal massage in Conshohocken area..

• Options
    I went to one in Glen Mills (not that close to Conshy, though). Let me know if you want more info. Anyway, it was one where you lay on your side. It was so relaxing.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• Options
    Healing Hands massage does great pre-natal massages.  Their location in Newtown Square isn't far off the blue route. hhmassage.com
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I know this is late, but I went to get a massage and used the cut out table and it was rather uncomfortable. I went to this place on Bethlehem Pike I forgot the name, but they were only ok. I think it was called Spa Elysium.

I got another prenatal massage, but I laid on my side and it was truly mch better than being on my belly. Terme Di Aroma in Center city. It was very very good.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"