2nd Trimester
Options

3 month old and pregnant with twins...

2»

Re: 3 month old and pregnant with twins...

• Options
    MSC03MSC03 member
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I went back and reread her post as well as the 0-3 post about it. I don't think she's making it all up, but I do think things were unclear at her ultrasound.

Now the "hoping for a boy this time!" in her siggy? Annoying.

LOL - it's not mud, so you're just grasping for SOMETHING to find annoying in her posts?

Nope. It was actually the only thing that jumped out to me when I read her original post.

Go for it--once you're cleared by your OB, have all of the babies you want. My grandma had 7--pretty much all in a row, too. People have been doing it for a long time.

But I have always given the ::sideye:: to the strong gender preference/disappointment thing. It is annoying, petty, and shallow to me.

I wish I could be as enlightened as you.  Alas, I shallowly only want girl babies.  They're purty.

Holding your dead baby gives you alllll kinds of perspective on life. This go-round I was just rooting for kidneys and a bladder. Because I'm selfish and shallow like that.

Jackasss.

imageimage
  • Options
    BeachMBeachM member
    Well, this should make my SIL who is about to have 3 under 3 feel much better!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    who cares?? its her life, not yours, and she is very happy! And us on the 3-6 board are very excited for her. There is no need to judge her!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

I went back and reread her post as well as the 0-3 post about it. I don't think she's making it all up, but I do think things were unclear at her ultrasound.

LOL - it's not mud, so you're just grasping for SOMETHING to find annoying in her posts?

Nope. It was actually the only thing that jumped out to me when I read her original post.

Go for it--once you're cleared by your OB, have all of the babies you want. My grandma had 7--pretty much all in a row, too. People have been doing it for a long time.

But I have always given the ::sideye:: to the strong gender preference/disappointment thing. It is annoying, petty, and shallow to me.

I wish I could be as enlightened as you.  Alas, I shallowly only want girl babies.  They're purty.

Holding your dead baby gives you alllll kinds of perspective on life. This go-round I was just rooting for kidneys and a bladder. Because I'm selfish and shallow like that.

Jackasss.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope your next one is perfect for you!

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Jackasss.

I'm sorry for your loss, so I'm just going to bite my lip HARD and back away from the hornets' nest here.

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Jackasss.

Because you lost a baby, other people aren't allowed to have a gender preference. Riiiiight.

<====( two dead babies.)

ETA: I am sorry for your loss. But side-eyeing someone for harboring a gender preference is useless.

• Options
    imagesoko987:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Jackasss.

Because you lost a baby, other people aren't allowed to have a gender preference. Riiiiight.

<====( two dead babies.)

ETA: I am sorry for your loss. But side-eyeing someone for harboring a gender preference is useless.

Soko, don't make me cry Crying

• Options
    ::clutches Pammi to her bosom::
  • Options
    imageLCB34:

I'm calling BS.

They either saw 2 heartbeats or did - this echo thing she is talking about is total crap. 

ETA: It should say didn't not did.  Oops!

Not total crap, I have a coworker, their ob did not do an ultrasound til 20 weeks. At 11 weeks they were told they may be having twins or it may be an echo, but would not be able to verify without u/s. Their u/s confirmed twin girls.

"We like nothing better than buffing our Zygoma. And imagining a horny time traveling long overcoat purple scarf wearing super sleuth nordic legend fuck fantasy. Get to work on that, internet." Benedict Cumberbatch

GIFSoup 

<a href

• Options

imagesoko987:
    ::clutches Pammi to her bosom::

All better!

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imagebeautifulsin90:
    imageLCB34:

I'm calling BS.

They either saw 2 heartbeats or did - this echo thing she is talking about is total crap. 

I agree. A doctor can tell if there are two heartbeats or one there is no in between. 

Good point--if it was ultrasound, they would be able to see the HB's and sound wouldn't be necessary.

You know, all of the crazies who fake their pregnancies fake twins... Just sayin'.

yeah. They are attacking kdodge over there and Calling LCB jealous and saying she acts all biatchy to all women who get pregnant easily. She is DRAMA!

• Options
    imagelolc:

The same situation happened with my friend when her twin boys were 2 months old. She was PG for the 2nd time... with twins again.

She now has 4 boys less than 1 year apart!

I sh!t you not.

Ohhh wow.. 

• Options
    imagemurfygirl:
    imageMayoral04:
    imageLCB34:

I'm calling BS.

Thought you might want to know but they are calling you a jealous one over on the other board? 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/39462924.aspx

Let me make it a link for you 

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/39462924.aspx

Enjoy!

Yes

• Options
    imageKatieM1106:
    imagebeautifulsin90:
    imageLCB34:

I'm calling BS.

I agree. A doctor can tell if there are two heartbeats or one there is no in between. 

I don't know anything about the echo thing - but when I had my early ultrasound at about as far along as she was, my doctor said, "I see a sac... and I think a flicker of a heartbeat." So, I think it's possible to not be sure. 

Yeah I can see where that would be true. 

• Options

imageLILBIT1221:
    someone help me with the math here...GOOD GRAVY she was barely out of L&D when she got KU again! NO THANK YOU....why are people saying congrats!?

Wow... just wow.

Congrats Amy! Your baby/babies will be a wonderful blessing! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageahill1889:
    imagebeautifulsin90:
    imageLCB34:

I'm calling BS.

Actually it can seem like there are 2 heartbeats sometimes when there is only one.  It happened to me.

Well i have never heard of it but i guess it could be true. Twins run in my family and my sister had 3 pairs and when she went in they never got it wrong on how many babies there were.  But everyone makes mistakes and I did congratulate her on the other board. I am like everyone else in the world i have my doubts.

• Options
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Lmao too funny

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imagebeautifulsin90:
    imageLCB34:

I'm calling BS.

Good point--if it was ultrasound, they would be able to see the HB's and sound wouldn't be necessary.

You know, all of the crazies who fake their pregnancies fake twins... Just sayin'.

Actually. . no, it is wicked early. . she said that. . and they said MAYBE. . as in NOT SURE YET. Thus the reason she is going in a couple of weeks to get a clearer idea. And it is most definatly possible for the doctor to not be able to tell or miss somthing. . .they are human like us.

Also i gaurentee she is NOT faking, she is the sweetest most honest person i know.

So y'all either congratulate her or shut it.

• Options
    imageahill1889:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Jackasss.

I'm so sorry for your loss.  I hope your next one is perfect for you!

Same here. I can't even imagine.

• Options
    CTri17CTri17 member
    imageju.vanderw:

We tried 2 years to have our DD, and the second time around, we had sex twice without condoms (what are the chances?), and I got pregnant, and DD and DS will be 13 months apart.  Everyone tells me I'm crazy, but it happened, and I'm dealing with it.  Even excited! :D I hope they'll grow to be really close. 

When it happens to you, you deal with it.  Don't be too harsh, or it might happen to you! :P

Yes

~Christina S~ EST: 9/27/08        *May 2015 Jan. Signature Challenge-
                                                     You had one job- Parents magazine

BFP-3/17/14 --M/C 4/25/14

• Options
    Indifferent

This is my siggy. Love it.

• Options

imagemurfygirl:
    Oh man I've missed the tri boards!

This. And why are there so many biotches on 2nd tri. That was the easiest part of pregnancy.

• Options

Oh wow... Indifferent

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Jackasss.

::hugs:: 

Man, people can be douches.

• Options
    imagemonimonimoni:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:
    imageToledoDeux:
    imageMrsSummitCounty:

Jackasss.

::hugs:: 

Man, people can be douches.

OK, wait.  You're not really somehow calling me a douche here, are you?   Or the OP, for having the audacity to wish for a baby boy?

Indifferent 

• Options
    imagememelou10:

Holy Crap.. I don't even think I was having sex 3 months after I had DD.

this lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageToledoDeux:

OK, wait.  You're not really somehow calling me a douche here, are you?   Or the OP, for having the audacity to wish for a baby boy?

Indifferent 

I don't know, am I? Indifferent

I just think that perhaps you should read people's siggys before saying things to them that may been deemed inappropriate.

• Options

imageLadySmith08:
    I WOULD DIE!!!!!? I am freaking about 2 under 2.

Im with you! im freaking out about 15months apart. yikes

• Options
    imageg8trkim:

imagemurfygirl:
    Oh man I've missed the tri boards!

This. And why are there so many biotches on 2nd tri. That was the easiest part of pregnancy.

LolYes. Yeah because since its so easy they have nothing better to do! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"