Houston Babies

Re: [ kelley ]

• I have progressed, yay!  I had ZERO progress the last few weeks and I'm a 1+ by Boswell's standards (50% effaced), but she said most people would say I'm a 2.  We are set for the induction on Thursday...assuming the baby doesn't come before then. 

I had 5 contractions while waiting to see her today and I've had some off and on this afternoon.  My OB is out this weekend so I'll end up with Dryden or Zepeda (I sent you a msg on FB about him) depending on what day.  I'm hoping the baby stays put until at least Tuesday so I can deliver with my OB, but if it comes down to it I don't care who catches the kiddo as I know they're all excellent doctors. 

I don't have to go back to the OB, today was my last appointment. YAY!

I'm just thrilled that I made progress and that we're set to meet this little one next week!

Thanks for thinking of me!

• that's wonderful news!!  I replied about Dr Z on FB.

Now the real waiting begins!

• Loading the player...
  • Yay for progress! Hoping baby holds out until Dr. B returns but either way, can't wait to find out if you're having a boy or girl!
  • Lucky you for progress! I see Dr B again on Wednesday.
    imageimage

• Kel, I will say that Dryden was the on call doc when I went into labor with Charlotte, and I LOVED her.  Dr. B came in later on that morning when she took over for Dryden, but I really liked Dryen a lot.  Don't know if you've seen her before but just thought I'd throw that in!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"