Baby Names
Options

Eli's Twin

We are having twin boys. Our older sons name is Niall, he is adopted. But my hubby & I can only agree one name: Eli William Declan(our last name)but we can't hit the other name. I have a C-Section sceduled for Nov. 1 but my doctor says if the pregnancy goes okay than I can carry them to term. We have a few ideas, please mind this is our shortended list.

Callen Edmunds, Collin Edmunds, Benjamin Edmunds, Finnegan Edmunds, Patrick Edmunds, Noah Edmunds, Zane Michael, Porter Edmunds, Graham Edmunds, Grayson(and any other versions) Edmunds, Parker Edmunds, Emmett Edmunds, and Arden Edmunds. Wow. The middle name is a family one and has been in mine for generations. Which of these goes best with Eli?

Re: Eli's Twin

• Options
    Graham Edmunds
  • Options
    I like Noah the best with Eli.  I like Noah Michael better than Noah Edmunds though.  Edmunds feels like a last name to me.  What about Noah Edmond or Edmund?  It seems to flow better without the s.  Congrats either way!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageprocella_lamia:
    I like Noah the best with Eli.  I like Noah Michael better than Noah Edmunds though.  Edmunds feels like a last name to me.  What about Noah Edmond or Edmund?  It seems to flow better without the s.  Congrats either way!

This exactly.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    imageimage
    imageimage
  • Options
    Noah or Benjamin
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

holy crap, your tickers are insane

Zane and Collin go with Eli and Niall, IMO

I know a girl named Arden so I think it's feminine. 

• Options
    Noah seems like a perfect complement to Eli.  Love the combo.
    Due with DS2 on March 15, 2013! PLEASE vote on my BabyNames.com list! http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9692263
  • Options
    I'd say Benjamin, Graham, or Noah.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I think Noah goes best with your other son's names; however, it makes me think of Noah's Ark and two by two and twins.  Might be a little cheesy.

I also love Graham and, as always, love the family tie with Edmunds.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I like Edmunds since it is a family name!!  I think Finnegan goes well with Eli as does the nn Finn.  Noah sounds good.  And Graham.  If you aren't favoring Emmett over the others I would take it off so that you don't have double Es.  
    CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers

Angel Baby: 5/29/08

• Options

Of course I think Benjamin is the perfect twin brother for Eli! Smile

With Edmunds as the mn though, I think Patrick, Noah, and Graham sound the best.

Of those, I think Noah is the best match for Eli.

• Options

Oh, I also forgot to mention, my Eli is Eli William too!

Excellent name!

• Options

Callen and Eli are going to be tough to say together. It's a tongue twister.

Colin, Patrick, Noah, or Benjamin. 

Also, why not just Edmund for a first name? 

If you use it as a middle name, I like Edmunds and do not suggest you drop the S.

Under no circumstances should you name that child Arden.  It makes me think: 1) girl's name, 2) romance novel ravisher name, 3) makeup company.

• Options
    I think Benjamin sounds the best with Eli.
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    I like Eli and Finn.  I think Finnegan is too long to pair nicely with Eli, unless you are going to use a longer version like Elias or Elijah.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Have you thought of anything else like Brittian or Asher? I think Britt and Eli go good together, but that just me :)

I do like Zane and Noah!

Jessie Rose was born on 01/26/10 at 37wks, she weighed 7.9lbs and was 19" long! Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    From your list I also like Noah. Not on your list - Levi. I think Levi and Eli go well together!
  • Options

So does Eli have two middle names ? William and Declan?  Cuz maybe use Declan as the second twin's middle name...

I think Eli and Caleb sounds great together IMO

• Options
    imageebonis:

imagehonkytonk_kid:
    Noah or Benjamin

This!

I agree! 

• Options
    I would use Levi but it is too close. Declan isn't a second middle name it is our last name. You are right I think Emmett and Noah are off the list.
  • Options
    Is Finley Edmunds or Finn Edmunds good with Eli William? I agree Finnegan is kinda long.
  • Options

Well, I obviously like Colin and Graham since those are my boy's names. You have good taste. Smile

I think with Eli, I'm going to go against the mold and say Noah goes the least. Especially with Edmunds. 

I vote Colin or Benjamin but maybe that's because my Colin has a buddy named Eli.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"