Florida Babies
Options

Need a babysitter. Where do I start?

We don't have anyone in town to watch DD.  Someone from the 3-6 mo board recommended I post on here to see......

Do you know of any trustworthy sites for babysitters or just a trustworthy source in general? 

If you have no family etc here.  What helped you?

Re: Need a babysitter. Where do I start?

• Options
    Care.com
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Options
    also a lot of military wives offer in home daycare on base and they have to be certified and licensed.
    Married 11/08/08 TTC since 2009 MC 3/22/10 at 9w4d MC 7/20/10 at 6w5d Homeowners since 2/24/11 BFP Father's Day 6/19/11 Pregnancy Ticker Psalm 139:13,15-16 You made all the delicate, inner parts of my body and knit me together in my mother's womb... You watched me as I was being formed in utter seclusion, as I was woven together in the dark of the womb. You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been looking at the site sittercity.com, too, for childcare after LO arrives.
  • Options

I second care.com.  My mom is a nanny and is on a lot of the sites but says that care.com is the best. 

GL!
    Melissa

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
  • Options

With so many stay at home mom's you could try a mom swap. I would stay off CL however. I here care.com is also good, but to be honest many people on that site want 10.00 and up an hour for one child. That is why I am saying you could find a nice stay at home mom who I am sure would give you a break and take wonderful care of your baby. I watch my friends daughter during the week paid, and than on weekends we swap care free of charge. It works for us.

Jillian

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"