Babies: 9 - 12 Months

Because we're all bored, What type of clothes do you/ won't you wear?

What is your style like?

I really like the new Gap 1969 jeans, a good pair of jeans makes me feel amazing!  That said I hate skinny/ tight emoish jeans.  I like sweaters that are thin and comfy.  I hate thick winter sweaters.  I like soft knit items.  I wear big beady earrings everyday, I love stripes and flowers in my hair.  I also almost always have a messy bun.  Oh and I wear thick framed dark purple glasses.  DS loves them, he smiles when I put them on.

AP, BWing, BFing, CDing, VBAC, Crunchy Mama to my handsome little 2 year old and squishy newbie! Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers Babywearing Leader to the DuPage Slingers www.DuPageSlingers.Blogspot.com

Re: Because we're all bored, What type of clothes do you/ won't you wear?

• I am all about comfy, long, flowing dresses this summer.  I got some from marshalls, target and old navy.  I also love my headbands.  I never have time to curl my hair so I just brush it back and put on a headband.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I wear a lot of Eddie Bauer/Land's End.  My husband says I have the style of a 50 year old British woman, lots of jeans, cords, chinos in different colors.  In the winter I like to layer, oxford blouses, sweater vests, blazers.  I love love love love scarves in all weather except the hottest of July and August.

Most of my outfits include at least one quirky thing to set them apart.  And I'm obsessive about pairing the right shoes with my outfit.  I wear mostly the same couple of peices of jewelry every day and I have my nose pierced.

Oh, and I don't wear super trendy stuff, the color grey, or short skirts.

• Loading the player...
  • I agree, a good pair of jeans makes me feel amazing. I do love skinny jeans though. I always wear medium or dark colored denim. I would never even be caught in light denim or jeans without back pockets. EVER. I like layering tops. I like tops that are longer rather than short. I like vintage things, and timeless pieces. I love dresses. I would rather wear dresses everyday than shorts. I like flats. Hate wedges. I like ugly handbags. I also like ugly shirts. 
  • I will never, ever wear skinny jeans. They are just not made for my body type... I'm average height, and I have a belly (especially after baby!) so it just makes me look like a weird upside down pear.

That said, I like clothes that are more form fitting. Not in a super tight way, because then I just look fat, but clothes that are tailored or fit my body type well. I find Banana Republic fits me very well most of the time (too bad I can barely afford it! Yay for the outlet)

"For a long time there were only your footprints & laughter in our dreams & even from such small things, we knew we could not wait to love you forever." Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • For the past 9 months, I'm all about the yoga pants/shorts and tshirts.  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • imagemadameladauphine:

For the past 9 months, I'm all about the yoga pants/shorts and tshirts.  

Agreed, although it's been almost 12 months for me...yikes!

P.S. Of course I miss you ;o)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • imageTommysGirl56:
    imagemadameladauphine:

For the past 9 months, I'm all about the yoga pants/shorts and tshirts.  

Agreed, although it's been almost 12 months for me...yikes!

P.S. Of course I miss you ;o)

Oh there you are!  I have missed you, m'dear!  I do wish you would come back and visit more often!

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • I am not a shorts fan at all. I love jeans, either bootcut or skinny jeans. I wear a lot of destroyed jeans unless I am going out somewhere nice, then I wear dark jeans. I am obsessed with white shirts and silver jewelry. I have recently become a big fan of strapless tops as well. For work I like to shop at Express and the Victoria's Secret Catalog. Casual clothes I go to American Eagle, Abercrombie and Hollister.
  • I think most of my friends would call my style preppy with a trendy flair. I mostly shop at BR, Gap, J.Crew and Ann Taylor. But, I love Lilly Pulitzer and Milly when I can afford it.  I love stripes and all things spring summer related (sundresses, shorts, capris and sleeveless tops) I wear stripes and solids more than prints. You will never, ever catch me in a skinny jean. I usually wear "designer" jeans b/c they fit me best. I'm petite but I have an as$ and thighs so finding pants is tough. I love wedges and flats.

I love fashion and shopping, so I love this post!

• You will never catch me in skinny jeans, jeggings, spandex, anything skimpy and/or tight.

I love skirts, cable knit tops, peasant tops and heels. 

• C.MoC.Mo member

I love sun dresses, bootcut (only) jeans, and tee shirts. I'm also a fan of the little black dress for date nights. I'm pretty sure I have the most awesome black dress on earth.

ETA: Oh and I can't leave the house without my huge bug-eye sunglasses. GREAT for hiding the face when I don't have time for makeup. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imagenolebride:

I think most of my friends would call my style preppy with a trendy flair. I mostly shop at BR, Gap, J.Crew and Ann Taylor. But, I love Lilly Pulitzer and Milly when I can afford it.  I love stripes and all things spring summer related (sundresses, shorts, capris and sleeveless tops) I wear stripes and solids more than prints. You will never, ever catch me in a skinny jean. I usually wear "designer" jeans b/c they fit me best. I'm petite but I have an as$ and thighs so finding pants is tough. I love wedges and flats.

I pretty much don't need to type because nolebride typed it for me.  But I do love a good print.  My pants problem is not petite-ness but an hourglass with a teeny waist and not so teeny hips.  Skinny jeans also don't work on me.  And I also love J Jill for a tunics and longer cut tees.

• imageBengalBelle:
    imagenolebride:

I think most of my friends would call my style preppy with a trendy flair. I mostly shop at BR, Gap, J.Crew and Ann Taylor. But, I love Lilly Pulitzer and Milly when I can afford it.  I love stripes and all things spring summer related (sundresses, shorts, capris and sleeveless tops) I wear stripes and solids more than prints. You will never, ever catch me in a skinny jean. I usually wear "designer" jeans b/c they fit me best. I'm petite but I have an as$ and thighs so finding pants is tough. I love wedges and flats.

I pretty much don't need to type because nolebride typed it for me.  But I do love a good print.  My pants problem is not petite-ness but an hourglass with a teeny waist and not so teeny hips.  Skinny jeans also don't work on me.  And I also love J Jill for a tunics and longer cut tees.

Milly and Lilly prints are fantastic!

• I really enjoy a good pair of yoga pants and a baby tee. I don't think I look sloppy, I think I look athletic. I love to walk and run and ride my bike, so it suits me.

Otherwise, I like cargo pants/shorts and polo shirts, and for more formal wear, I love flowy sundresses. For jewelry, I like natural stuff. My favourite ring besides my engagement ring and mothers ring is a ring carved out of a seashell. I also like jewelry made of wood and stones like Jade.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Keshias Birthday 2012 046edit
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"