February 2011 Moms
Options

HATING the crazy PG Dreams!!!

So the crazy dreams have kicked in! and they are driving me NUTS!!!

last week I dreamed that my husband was cheating on me. This weekend I dreamed that my house caught on fire by my DD's bedroom and we couldnt get her out of her room!! (awful dream! couldnt get back to sleep at 3 am)

THEN... this morning I dreamed I woke up to pee and the toilet was full and covered in blood!

What kind of crazy dreams is anyone else having?! or am I just crazy?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: HATING the crazy PG Dreams!!!

• Options

Oh I'm right there with you!

A lot of my dreams are all over the place, but they are so real. I wonder what causes this? 

I even told DH I have been having crazy vivid naughty dreams Embarrassed.

• Options
    Yeah the dreams are getting out of control... I had a dream the other night that my younger brother got cancer and my mom kicked him out of the house! Then I had an other one but it was more of a naughty dream Embarrassed...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL me too. I was watching The OC and Dh loves this show called Stargate. The two combined make for some CRAZY dreams. I normally only dream every once in awhile (from what I can remember) but now I seem to have dreams every night. 
    image     image

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

image    image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Etta07Etta07 member
    I'm so glad I am not the only one I thought they were supposed to come later in the pg I am seriously thinking about going and getting a dream journal because they are so crazy and DH wants me to tell him about them but I only remember them right after I wake up
  • Options
    Mine are driving me crazy too. I think it may have something to do with taking a Unisom before bed for my nausea because it puts me in such a deep sleep. 
  • Options

I've been having some very vivid sex dreams with TV actors. lol Hey that's nice to wake up to right? 

I also one night woke up and had to pee but didn't want to get out of bed, I fell back asleep and had a dream I was peeing the bed! Thank goodness I woke up again ( 10 minutes later) and was able to get to the bathroom! That would have been horrible to explain to DH LOL  

• Options
    I had such a vivid dream the other night... it was one of the ones where you physically move in your dream because I woke with a start. DH was like, "Are you OK?!"  It was very bizarre...
  • Options

Me too!!  Mine are really violent, too.  Last night, I dreamed that a bunch of people were murdered in my house and I barely escaped.

I am jealous of those of you having naughty dreams with famous actors.  That would be a big upgrade from my vivid nightmares!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm right there with you on the crazy dreams.  I have always had vivid dreams but these dreams are 10x more crazy then my typical dreams.
  • Options
    Mine have been nuts!  They range from really out there (the night before my first u/s I dreamed that the technician couldn't find the baby, and then finally found a puppy...) to super realistic (I had one when I fell asleep on the couch that involved getting up and doing chores and I was SUPER confused when I awoke still in the living room and they weren't done) I've heard that that it's normal, but it's definitely weird!
    BabyFetus Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    elisbuelisbu member

I had a dream that I woke up to pee and I had a pantyliner on that was SOAKED with blood.

This was right before we found out my numbers were not good....PRAYING it was not a sign!

• Options

I had the most crazy dreams a few nights before I tested positive.... most ended in me being pregnant :)

Last night though, the crazy dreams were back.  In the first one I broke my ankle... BAD!  Like it would turn all the way to the left (it was my left one)... it was gross

Then I had a dream about laboring at home.  Yes I plan on staying at home as long as possible and in my dream I was measureing how bad they were to decide if I should head in yet.

The weirdest part to me is how much I remember about them,.  Before I was preggo I would remember having a "weird: dream but couldn't remember what it was!

• Options

Glad I'm not the only one! The other night I had a dream that began with me being bitten by an unvaccinated cat so I had to go to the hospital and ended up with hubby and me spinning out in our car in the snow (in June, but hey, it's western New York) and hitting one of our dogs! It woke me up at 5 am and had me running around the house checking on every one of our pets. I've had a few strange ones.

And I've had a few naughty ones about hubby, too.  And one about miscarrying, which freaked me out.

Dee, Mommy to: Sofia, born 2/9/11, as well as three dogs, two cats and a multitude of chinchillas. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"