Pregnant after IF
Options

if you had an u/s at 10-11 weeks

what were you able to see?

Do they go from gummy bears to babies, or are the still looking like bears? 

TIA! 

Re: if you had an u/s at 10-11 weeks

• Options

This was one of my favorites! 

Daycare is SO exhausting!
    Blog
  • Options
    Since my last one was at 9w I can't answer from experience, but I have become obsessed with Googling u/s pictures for however far along I am - "10w6d ultrasound" and then I click on Images - it's neat to see all the pics of what your LO(s) probably look like now even if you can't have your own pic for that week!
    DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    in between, but definitely more baby like by 11wks - 12wks for nT scan.
  • Options
    imageJGirl2005:
    in between, but definitely more baby like by 11wks - 12wks for nT scan.
    This. We could see the limbs of the babies moving around which was pretty cool.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

this is my 10w0d picture.

But we really liked this website. check it out. Pictures from ultrasounds alll during 1st tri: https://www.baby2see.com/development/ultrasound_sonogram/first_trimester_scans.html

Dx: MFI, DOR, 9 Fibroids and homozygous MTHFR

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

"Smudge's Story - How to Grow a Dandelion" will return soon!
    The Dandelion Archive
    "If dandelions were hard to grow, they would be most welcome on any lawn."

We're Finally Three Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    LCB34LCB34 member
    If you look at my Baby B album on FB - the very first picture was taken at 11 weeks.  She looked like a baby and was sucking her thumb!
  • Options
    At 11 weeks, the baby was wiggling arms, legs, and would flip from a front view to a butt view.  I described the baby to DH as a "breakdancing maniac."  Very cute!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    B and C looked more like babies than bears at mu u/s yesterday. There looked like there was some serious fist pumping going on too.
    TTC (Seriously) from May 2009 IF DX: ? 1st RE appointment- September 2009 Oct 09: Clomid Ovidrel = BFN Nov 09: Clomid Ovidrel Endometrin = BFN Dec 09: Follicular Cysts, BCP to shrink Jan 2010-IUI #1: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin Accupuncture=BFN Feb 2010- Break March 2010- IUI #2: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN April 2010- IUI #3: Gonal-f Ovidrel Endometrin= BFN Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i had one at 11 it was so cute!  could see hands and fingers starting to form and all kinds of stuff...i have pics on my blog
    1 chemical and 1 loss at 9 weeks prior to DS
    IVF #1 1/10-transfered 2 blasts- DS born 10/2010

Trying for # 2 since 2012.  2 failed FETS 1 failed IUI.
    IUI#2 4/14/14-- BFP !!!!! Beta #1 14dpiui= 45 Beta #2 16dpiui= 80  Beta #3 18dpiui= 88 (chemical pregnancy)
    March 2015- Chemical pg

1/25/16- BFP  Beta1 12dpo = 17, Beta 2 14 dpo = 28.. resulted in one beautiful boy born 9/21/16 :)

Now I'm a stay at home loving life and pursuing my love of photography!!!
  • Options
    I had one at 10 weeks last week. The babies were flailing around and you could see the limbs beginning to form. As I already told you, one even kicked the other in the head.
    TTC since 8/07 DX - Severe MFI/azoospermia & MTHFR/ TESEs found sperm - 7/08 & 6/09/ 12/08 - IVF#1 - BFN/ 6/09 - IVF #2 - cancelled due to OHSS risk (had retrieval)/ 7/09 - FET #1 - BFN/ 9/09 - FET #2 - BFN/ 11/09 - IVF #3 with new RE cancelled twice - 10/09 & 11/09/ 1/10 - IVF #3 take 3 - BFN/ 4/10 - IVF #4 - first ever BFP on 5/13/10!!! 108 @ 10dp3dt/ 2nd beta 311!/ sono on 5/28/10 said TWINS!!!! Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"