1st Trimester
Options

weird symptom - anyone else?

Generally, my breasts have been sore. I get how that makes sense. But sometimes they go through weird periods of intense tingly pain, like my nipples are on fire or are running through with electric current.

I'm at my desk and work, and it's really intense right now. It's freaking me out a little bit. I feel like yelling at my boobs "What are you doing in there?!"

Am I the only one?

Re: weird symptom - anyone else?

• Options
    I've definitley had this happen! Don't worry, you're not the only one!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Had that.
    I give up trying to get a ticker.  I have a DD that is 2.5 years old and is awesome.  Maybe I'll add a quote to distinguish myself.  Hmmm.  How about...

"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" - A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I just had that today.  And FWIW, if you breastfeed, thats EXACTLY what it feels like when your milk lets down. 

ETA: I actually checked my bra for leakage today when I felt it...there wasn't any (in case you were wondering...lol).

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageboneslvr:
    I've definitley had this happen! Don't worry, you're not the only one!

Same!!

• Options

fwhew.

I don't know why none of the baby books I read have described this accurately. They all say "breast tenderness." But this is slightly more than tenderness!

Good to know I'm not alone. Also, I do plan to breastfeed, so it's good to know what I have to expect in the future. Thanks!

• Options
    Yes, the way they were resting in my bra at my desk today was so irritating, I wanted to rip off my bra so bad. 
  • Options

butting in from 2nd tri-

Sometimes I feel like someone is poking me in the boob  with an ice pick,FWIW.It's mostly gone now though.

Lilypie - (yNYF)

Lilypie - (bSes)

T1 diabetes diagnosed 11/95 due to severe pancreatic injury
    BFP 1 1/22/10 EDD 9/30/10 Adria b. 9/11/10 d.8/9/11, Transposition of the Great Arteries,
    Pleural effusion, Kidney Failure
    BFP 2 4/26/12 EDD 1/3/13 M/C 5/13/12
    BFP 3 10/3/12 EDD 6/17/13 Twins! Preston and Juliet b. 5/22/13

• Options

Mine is more annoying than painful...it's like someone is poking 3 or 4 needles at a time through pores in my nipple....I read on it and it has something to do with the glands connecting to the pores so we can deliver the milk. ( I just love when my husband grabs them really hard right then- buttmunch)

I have to say it's nothing like the cramping or m/s or exhaustion!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"