Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Weight Watchers - give me your feedback & Stories

I did WW before my wedding and just did the online one. I had some success and am thinking of doing it again to get me back on track and lose some weight. Do you do WW? Has it worked for you? Any other thoughts you want to share?

TIA!

Re: Weight Watchers - give me your feedback & Stories

• Options

I started WW exactly one month ago today and have lost 7lbs so far (I need to update my ticker). I love it. This is the first diet program that has really ever worked for me. I have always been around 140lbs, but I gained a lot during my pregnancy (65lbs). The first 30 came off pretty fast, but then it completely stopped. I tried everything... nothing worked. Finally decided to do WW and I am actually seeing result! I do the meetings. I feel like having to go somewhere to weigh in weekly hold me accountable for my actions throughout the week. This worked better for me than online. Good luck!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I did weightwatchers a few years ago.  I went to meetings because I felt it held me accountable.  I lost 13 lbs in 3 months and then became a lifetime member.  I gained back 3 of the 13 lbs after a while but kept of the 10 lbs for about 4 years... then I graduated from grad school, became unemployed because I couldn't find a job (and still haven't) and was home all the time. 

I am wanting to start again because I have all of the tools, I just need to get my butt in gear.  Overall I think it is a great program!  It is NOT a diet!  It is just a matter of eating healthier.  I loved the program because I got those extra points to spend on whatever I wanted (cake, alcohol, etc).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 2013 Books Read: 2/25 Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did WW after DS was born and really, really liked it.  I just did the online version, even though I was worried that I'd need the accountability of meetings, and actually liked the online version a ton.  I was super strict in the first month and I think I lost like 12 or so pounds (maybe a bit more) that month.  Over all, I lost 20 lbs.  I kind of crapped out after a while because I just lost motivation, but I think that would have been the case with any program I tried, since I had 40 lbs to lose.  
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    i did WW a few years ago and loved it. i first lost about 20 lbs on it, then when i did it again i lost another 26 lbs. i was really good with it until after my wedding, where we just started going out to eat a lot, renovated and sold our condo, house hunting. then i got pregnant. now i'm about 35lbs more than my lowest weight, so i'm joining WW again after the holiday. i want to lose about 25 lbs.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Oh and I thought I'd add that WW has a lot of great cookbooks!  The 5 Ingredient 15 Minutes or Less book is awesome!  And my DH likes a lot of the recipes too!  https://www.oxmoorhouse.com/storefront/brands/weight-watchers/c90000007-c90000043-p1.html
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic 2013 Books Read: 2/25 Follow Me on Pinterest Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"