Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Gardening

God bless gardening.  I spent the entire day working on a garden (didn't feel up to it earlier in the season).  It was incredibly cathartic.  HIGHLY recommend.

Re: Gardening

• Options
    I agree! In fact, my garden has 2 flowers that I planted in a permanent space to honor my lost babies. I love watching all my plants grow and thrive...especially those 2.
  • Options
    I agree!! I've always hated messing with flowers and gardens, until I lost Keely, now it's my favorite thing to do!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I agree. I find it very therapeutic and relaxing. Its nice to see that I am capable of growing all these little vegetables.

• Options
    I feel the same way! I have never even kept a house plant alive, let alone venture into my garden since we moved here. I have spent the better part of the past month in there, every chance I get. I feel like I'm actually responsible for helping something grown, it's such a feeling of accomplishment! I also like to talk to my baby girl Jane while I'm there, for some reason I just feel so close to her there. 
  • Options
    Me, too! It's very healing to nurture plants (and just play in the dirt.) It automatically gives me something to look forward to and makes you think happy thoughts about the future, even if it's just seeing how many blooms I'm going to get on my impatiens plant or how much a houseplant will grow by the end of the summer.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"