Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

**Lkat17

Hey sweetie, wanted to say hello and hope you are having a great Wednesday so far!!!! :-) Any fun July 4th plans???
PicsArt_1352689198937-1
Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
BFP 12-16-08...blighted ovum at 8 wks
BFP 4-26-10....ectopic at 6 wks
BFP 4-4-11... Our little Noah arrived 11-15-11!
TFAS Sept 2012
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!

Re: **Lkat17

• Options
    Lkat17Lkat17 member

Hey girl!! Wednesday is going swimmingly so far. I had so much fun at the game with my sister. And they won. woohoo!

This weekend is our first non-busy weekend in forever and we're going out of town for another wedding next weekend, so we may just lay low and see some local fireworks together this weekend. 

How bout you?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Options

Its going. So glad that I only have today and tomorrow before a three day weekend! I am no in need of that right now. Work has been crazy lately and I need a break! I am glad you had a good time at the game last night :-) We have tickets to see the Brewers play the Marlins the end of Sept and cannot wait!!! I never got into baseball until this year and love it! Im sure DH loves it too :-) Plus football starts soon too. Im such a sports freak!

Not much really planned this weekend. It is supposed to be beautiful here finally!!!! I want to see the new Twilight movie at some point, and my Grandma's birthdaty is Sunday. Then next week I have a seminar in Chicago Wed and Thurs .. and DH is going with me :-) Followed by our niece's 1st birthday party next Saturday. So plenty to do in the next week or so! Although laying low sounds really good too!

PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    TFAS Sept 2012
    Made so many amazing bump friends along the way... Congrats to my bump besties and IRL friends..sbuxsweetie (Colin is here, and is going to be a big brother!),kellbranc (Luca is growing so fast) and lots of prayers and baby dust to willamina (HUGS) So blessed to have met these ladies!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lkat17Lkat17 member

I've been watching the Red Sox since I was a little kid and gone to loads of games with my family. My sister is a crazy fan though, so it's always fun to go to a game with her. I became more interested in football and basketball as I got older. It's a fun thing to enjoy with DH who loves sports too (even though he roots for different teams. He's from NY.)

I look forward to hearing what you think of the Twilight movie! I think I'll save that for a hot day and go see a matinee with a friend. 

I've never been to Chicago before and I'd love to check it out! Does the timing line up with the ttgp get together?

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    m/c 6/10 
    missed miscarriage discovered at 11 weeks, natural miscarriage at home one week later 9/13
  • Options
    I will def let you know how it is! The Chicago gtg is July 18th I think. So no, but its ok since I am less than 2 hrs from there. It will be nice to get away from the day-to-day stuff not only at work but at home too. We haven't stayed overnight somewhere since... our honeymoon I think. And Labor Day weekend we are going to Minnesota to Mall of America and I cannot wait for the either! This day cannot go fast enough I tell ya!
    PicsArt_1352689198937-1
    Noah's Blog TFAS Chart
    TFAS Sept 2012
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"