Pregnant after 35
Options

Hello to everyone here

Fairly new to the group, or at least to posting Smile

I wanted to say hi and introduce myself. I'm Cher from NH. I'm 40 and pregnant with my 3rd. Previous marriage I had 2 children who are now 21 and 19.  My daughter was born at 6 and 1/2 months and was 3 pounds, 13 ounces. She had to stay til 5 pounds at the hospital but other than that and jaundice she had few problems.  My son was born at 7 months and he was 6 pounds. I was never diagnosed with incompetent cervix, I believe it was very poor health and also an abusive situation I was in.

Now I'm engaged to a wonderful man and we're having a baby boy, due October 18th.  I am high risk due to age and also 2 preterm births.

I chose not to have cerclage or anything because my sister had issues with it. So far, so good, baby is doing wonderful at 5 and a 1/2 months and no signs of preterm labor at all, where with the others I had signs at this point.

Life is good, I'm loving 2nd trimester and dealing with the baby taking my breath away (literally) LOL!

Looking forward to reading more on the boards. Have a great day all!  : )

Re: Hello to everyone here

• Options

Congratulations and welcome!!

I am also 40 and pregnant with my 3d.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Hi Cher, and welcome to the board!  Glad to hear everything is going well with you this time around and I hope you have a happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy!!
    Eleanor Paige, born 3/27/08 Noah Christopher, born 10/2/10 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Welcome and congratulations! Happy to hear that this little one appears to be staying in for the long haul and that he stays that way.
    I am a Wonder-Mom!
    DD#1 - January 2008
    DD#2 - September 2010
  • Options
    Welcome and Congratulations!!!!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"