North Carolina Babies
Options

NBR. Carell leaving The Office

Sad  I LOVE THAT SHOW. 

https://omg.yahoo.com/news/steve-carell-resigning-from-the-office-next-year/43076?nc

The article says the show is going on without him (or insinuates this), but I have my doubts about the success.

Did I miss something or was there not a season finale this year?  DH and I kept looking for it, but our DVR never taped anything other than reruns.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: NBR. Carell leaving The Office

• Options

you know... now that i'm thinking about it, i don't think there was a finale!!  what the heck? 

i can't imagine the show being the same w/o him, but honestly, he drives me crazy lol!  i love the jim/pam aspect of the show and he just kind of gets on my nerves bc he's so dumb lol.  but i don't think the show would do very well w/o him.  guess its a love/hate thing for me! 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I heard this, it's not great news. IMO this season wasn't quite as good as the other seasons... some funny episodes but not as consistent. I don't know how it'd go on w/out him, really.

The final minute of the season finale Jo (the new boss lady) said she'd bring Holly back to Scranton bc Michael asked her to. That's all I remember...  it wasn't a very noteworthy finale I guess!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I don't understand how they can do the show without him, he basically is the show. I do love Jim and Pam, but I just can't see the show going on successfully without Michael :(
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"