Pregnant after IF
Options

AW: I Think We Picked 4 Names!

Looks like Marleigh and Tyler are our number ones and Kyleigh and Jake are our alternates if it's two of a gender.  I just hope DH doesn't change his mind again!
imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW: I Think We Picked 4 Names!

• Options
    Wow.  My DH and I have discussed names we like, but as far as saying that for sure what their names will be we are not there yet.   Your names are cute .
  • Options

Cute! I love them!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's awesome you have them already. We are still having a hard time agreeing on the names. We got one girl's name and I think we finally have two boy's names. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Those are all so cute! Congrats on finding names you both like...if your DH doesn't change his mind. lol Doesn't it feel so great? We've had our little girl's first name picked out since two years ago and I love being able to call her by it.
  • Options
    Good job!  We have not agreed on any girl names.  DH said a boy name that I fell for now he changed his mind and does not like it.  I just hope the baby has a name by the time it is born!
  • Options
    I'm impressed!  We only just started thinking about names... we have several contenders for a girl, and a strong possibility for a boy, but we're nowhere near a point where we can make a real decision.  
  • Options
    Those are cute...we have all our names settled on too
  • Options
    Marleigh has been picked out long before I even met DH.  My grandmother's name was Marlena and we were very close.  When she passed I decided that if I ever had a daughter she would be named Marleigh.  DH isn't wild about it (because he once dated a girl named Marley) but he understands how important it is to me so he agreed.
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Nice names, congrats! I love the meaning behind Marleigh
  • Options

Wow good for you!

The 4 names thing was one of the biggest reason why we had to find out!

Me: PCOs DH: Perfect!
    4 Fresh IVF cycles + 1 FET where embies didn't survive the thaw = 2 perfect little men!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    sFET 11/9/11 - Beta 11/18 BFP!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    congrats!  we still can't figure out a name.  
  • Options

Love them!  Are you planning on finding out the genders when it's time?

We have two girls names we love (Teagan and Ellison) but haven't set anything yet, we are at a TOTAL loss for boys!

DS (7 years old) from FET in 2010
    DD (5 years old) from IUI in 2012
    TTC 3rd and final!: IUI #1 in progress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"