New York Babies
Options

Question for NYC Ladies: H&M Maternity

Hi Ladies, 

I'm going to be in NYC today and need to get some cute/trendy maternity pants (maybe cargo pants or capris?) quickly.  I was thinking of going to H&M.  We're staying by Carnegie Hall, so I was thinking of going to the one at 505 5th.  Does anyone know whether that one has maternity? If not, can you recommend someplace else that would be close?

TTC #1,
IUI #1: December 2008 - BFN
IVF #1: Microdose Lupron - July 2009; only got 1 egg; BFN
IVF #2: Natural IVF - Sept 2009; BFP!; D&C Nov. 2009
IVF #3: Natural IVF - ER: Feb 4, 2010 - 1 "M2" egg retrieved; ET: Feb 9; Beta#1 (19dpo): 2567; Beta #2: 6933; BFP w/ singleton w/strong hrtbt! DS born October 2010
TTC#2
IVF #4: Natural IVF - ER: Nov. 20, 2011; ET: Nov. 25, 2011; BFP! Beta#1 (19dpo): 1918; Saw hrtbt on 12/28/11!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Question for NYC Ladies: H&M Maternity

• Options
    i'm not sure if they have maternity or not. you should check out the gap in herald square - they have a pretty good maternity selection. 
  • Options
    Check out Destination Maternity on 57th and 5th. They have Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity - so all price points.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    pretty sure the one on 5th Ave does not have a maternity section...good luck on your shopping spree!!
  • Options
    delg23delg23 member

I have never been to that H&M but the one at 34th street Herald Square (not penn station) has a TERRIBLE maternity section. Old Navy is way better. But I know they have those everywhere...

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i totally agree with the post above, H&M is TERRIBLE in general for maternity. I tend to favor Zara's. They have wonderful versatile epics that you'd love even after the baby is gone, and and airy is the "thing" anyway this season, and i suspect a flowy few season to come, so you'll love'em. Plus you'll get natural fibers like silk-- always a plus, and reasonably priced.
  • Options
    i totally agree with the post above, H&M is TERRIBLE in general for maternity. I tend to favor Zara's. They have wonderful versatile pieces that you'd love even after the baby is gone, and and airy is the "thing" anyway this season, and i suspect a flowy few season to come, so you'll love'em. Plus you'll get natural fibers like silk-- always a plus, and reasonably priced.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"