Military Families
Options

Monday's "Getting to Know Yous"

Stick out tongue1) What was the most memorable thing you did this past weekend?

We watched Germany beat England at our German neighbors house.  We had shots (tricolored liquors in the german national colors) at every goal.  They were so wonderful, they set up Monkey's wadding pool and provided special toddler munchies for her.

2) What time do you normally go to bed (weekday and weekend)?

Weekdays - I am in bed at 8:30p and lights out at 9:00p.  Weekend - I am in bed at 9:00p and lights out at 9:30p. 

3) What time do you normally get up (weekday and weekend)?

Monkey gets up at 5:00a (give or take 10 mins) every single day.  So mommy gets up at 5:00a every single day.

4) What is on your schdule for today?  Is it what you normally do on Mondays?

We are going to Trier for some shopping.  We do not have a normal Monday routine, but are trying to get into a base Space-A playgroup run by our EDIS.  It is another outlet for Monkey and Mommy.

5) (my fun question) If you could choose any name for your child, what is it?

I have always wanted to name my daughter Tessa.  Ever since freshman year in high school.  Unfortunately, DH dated a Tessa.  Stick out tongue  I also always wanted to name my boy Kieran, but my Cousin got there first.

file:///Users/Ilumine/Desktop/Family%20Portrait%20for%20gift.jpg

Re: Monday's "Getting to Know Yous"

• Options
    imageIlumine:

Got a BFP on Saturday! Also, went horseback riding by the Giza pyramids Thursday night under the full moon. 

I'm not working yet so there isn't much of a difference between weekday and weekend. I'd say around midnight everyday.

between 8-9.

Today is unpacking day number two. Our shipment was delivered yesterday at 0645, so I've been trying to put everything in some semblance of order since then.

I would choose Anneliese. I'm pretty sure DH hates it though.

Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    1) What was the most memorable thing you did this past weekend?

We packed for our PCS to San Diego! fun huh? lol

around 9-10 depending on when little man goes to sleep

anywhere from 7:30-9

4) What is on your schedule for today?  Is it what you normally do on Mondays?

Taking our dog to get groomed and visiting dh on base since he has duty. we don't really have a routine.

Our DS is Dylan and our girls name was Lola

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    1) What was the most memorable thing you did this past weekend?We celebrated our 4th anniversary by going to Hershey Park and having  a blast!2) What time do you normally go to bed (weekday and weekend)?If I'm not working that night usually about 11-12. If it's a night I'm working, I don't get home until about 4:30am and I crash in my bed the second I walk in the door!3) What time do you normally get up (weekday and weekend)?Usually about 6am when Hailey gets up. If I worked the night before and MIL babysits then it's around 11am. 4) What is on your schdule for today?  Is it what you normally do on Mondays?My car is getting a tune up so I'm gonna be home all day paying bills and cleaning. I don't really have a typical monday routine. 5) (my fun question) If you could choose any name for your child, what is it?Hailey was the name I chose. I also kind of liked savannah but DH did not. So it would have been a toss up between the two. Now, I couldn't picture her as a Savannah, I think her name suites her. 
    Miscarriage/D&E 10w6d 10/3/14 (baby's heart stopped beating)

Ectopic Pregnancy discovered @ 10 weeks 5/6/14 (Lost right tube and ovary)

Miscarriage @ 9 weeks 11/9/08

• Options
    1momma1momma member

I RugDoctored the carpet in my living room, and furniture 

All week long we're in bed by 9:30

between 5:30 and 7:30 everyday 

We dont have a routine, today is a run to the store, doctor appt. maybe the beach.

My boy name for LO was Ashton Paul, DH nixed it. Our girl will be either Alena Grace or Analeigh Marie.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

1) What was the most memorable thing you did this past weekend?

Went to the unit's ball. They haven't had one since January 2007 so it was well over due!

Weekday: no later than 10pm Weekend: varies...usualy between 11p-12a.

Weekday: 4:45am; Weekend: whenever DS gets up, no later than 8a.

Meetings, meeting planning for the rest of the week, normal work stuff. Tonight I will start packing for our trip to the lake this weekend.

Tristan...I love that name but DH didn't like it because it was the name of Brad Pitts character in Legends of the Fall LOL!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"