Success after IF
Options

Malloryo85, Avalikelava, Kittylove and other Norcals

Ok Ava I know you didnt respond but I want you to know you are welcome as is anyone that wants to show up. 

After talking and looking I think apple hill is our best bet for a GTG.  I was looking at the calendar on their homepage.

Mallory I know you normally go in Oct but look at the calendar.  Sept 18th has all kinds of stuff going on (trains and a teddy bear picnic among others)

Otherwise what day in Oct works for people?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Malloryo85, Avalikelava, Kittylove and other Norcals

• Options
    Oh, are we getting together? I didn't see it (while I was in Europe I didn't get to check in here), but I'm in. Right now Sep and Oct look good. Are kids/husbands welcome?
  • Options
    Sept. 18th should work. I love Apple Hill so I won't mind going again in Oct. with my whole family :)
    IUI # 1 on 1/19, Beta 2/1 = BFN, Hysteroscopy on 2/15= 5 polyps removed, and cervix cleared, IUI #2 on 4/15 = BFP, Beta#1 on 4/30 @ 15 dpiui= 279, Beta #2 on 5/9 @24dpiui = 10,154, U/S on 8/5 = TWO GIRLS! Born 10/16 at 28 weeks. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Spetember 18th works for us! I am so excited about going and meeting you Mallory and your beautiful girls!

Ava: I mentioned to Justakid you might like to go and yes kids and hubbys are welcome! The kids are all about the same age and I bet they will have a blast. The whole thing is really family/kid orenetated so I think it would be odd if it was only us girls going.

• Options

Yeahhhhh this is going to be fun. 

How does 10am at farm #1 sound?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I can do 10 am, though I worry about his nap but hopefully he can sleep inbetween farms or something. And DH is onboard!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"