Trying to Get Pregnant

what are crosshairs?

i'm new to charting and i am too lazy to google.

give me the easy explanation.  10 points if you can post a link to something i can actually see - can you see crosshairs?  i'm guessing so. 

:0)

Re: what are crosshairs?

• Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I meant to add:

crosshairs are the point between your vertical line (which signifies your O date) and the horizontal line (which signifies your coverline)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • The crosshairs may be one of two different colors: When it is red it indicates an ovulation detected automatically based on your data or set by one of our guides. When it is blue, it indicates a manual override by the user.
    A dashed crosshair means that your fertility signs are somehow in conflict. Look below the chart in the ovulation detector section for details. The horizontal line is called the coverline. The vertical line marks the day of ovulation.

this is great info - BUT WTF or rather, WHERE is this crosshairs?  i still don't get it.
  • oh, so where the vert meets the horiz?

got it.

• click on my charts in siggy - plenty of examples to look at there.
    TTC#1 Chart
    TTC#2 Chart
    IUI #1 - #4 (repronex trigger) = BFN
    IUI#5 on 10/28/2008 ** BFP 11/10/08 ** EDD 07/21/09 *** It's a GIRL (07/14/09) AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    med/treatment free BFP 06/28/10. EDD 03/05/11 *** GIRL #2 (02/23/11)
    beta#1 @ 17dpo = 1296 .... beta#2 @ 19dpo = 3034
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    it's the Bug and Baby Belle!
  • you o'd
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker First missed m/c = 1/30/08 Second missed m/c = 4/22/09 CJ born = 4/29/10 Courtney born = 7/22/11
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I'm going to be a pw also. +1
  • imagerysgirl2001:

give me the easy explanation.  10 points if you can post a link to something i can actually see - can you see crosshairs?  i'm guessing so. 

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagePhiPrincess:
    imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

• imagePhiPrincess:
    imagerysgirl2001:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"