Texas Babies
Options

RP: OB Recs - New to SA

Good afternoon ladies! I am an old Houston Knottie/Nestie. I am relocating to SA very soon and need some OB recs. I look forward to chatting with you all and hopefully meeting some of you someday! TIA. Smile

Re: RP: OB Recs - New to SA

• Options
    What part of SA are you looking for?
  • Options

imagesuzstar:
    What part of SA are you looking for?

Not sure where I will end up -- all options are open right now. I really like the Alamo Ranch area.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    You are in Spring? I grew up in Spring! Went to Klein Oak HS :)
  • Options
    I see Dr. Farhart at NE OBGYN.  It's a large practice but I was very pleased.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTonya&Cody:
    You are in Spring? I grew up in Spring! Went to Klein Oak HS :)

DH went to KO ... small world! =)

• Options
    I recognize your name from the Houston boards. I am also from Spring, well my parents live there now. I see Angeline Williams at the Oak Hills Building by Methodist Hospital. She is practice with herself, but shares call with 6 other obs. I love her and have never had a problem with wait times or getting an appt. I am always seen as soon as I walk in. She has office hours from 6:45 until noon and one day she stays until 2:00. She will be delivery my first child next week sometime.
  • Options
    I saw your post on the Nest so popped on over here!  I just recently switched doctors and went to see one at Seven Oaks Women's Center.  My Dr is Christine Delagarza.  She was very highly recommended to me by a friend. I actually saw Nurse Practitioner Gloria Nichols because I waited too long to schedule my appointment but I was very impressed with the practice and with the NP. Although I haven't had a child while being a pt with this practice, I know several women who have (they saw Dr. Heck, Dr. Harle and Dr. Gallagher) and again, they were highly recommended.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks again ladies!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"