Maryland Babies
Options

Where to get DD's first hair cut

DD has thick curly hair and is in desparate need of a haircut.  I just dont know where to take her, or even who to use in a particular salon.  We're in Howard county but will travel.

Any suggestions?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Where to get DD's first hair cut

• Options
    We love this place called Pigtails'n'Crewcuts here in Annapolis- it's in the Riva Festival- I am sure there are other locations though.  The seats are a firetruck, a plane and a police car- also they have TVs w/ kids' movies/cartoons going, a train table for the kids to play w/ while they wait, etc.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

Daisy-that is where I plan on taking Sean. My friend takes her son there and she loves it. Unfortunately against my better judgement I let DH trim his hair.

I think there is a similar place in Columbia Mall-Cartoon Cuts or something. My boss takes his kids there.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We went to the Cartoon Cuts in the Columbia Mall.  They did good and gave us a certificate and locks of her hair. 
  • Options
    I took E. once to hair cuttery and she did OK there and looked fine afterwards, but they took too much hair and cut the bangs too "thick" if you will- like half of the hair on the top of her head was going into her bangs, now we have to let it grow out and it's why she has all of these crazy wisps.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    I am avoiding this as long as possible.  I did buy some kids shampoo yesterday vs. "baby" shampoo and I felt a little sad.
  • Options

We use Salon Kids on Reisterstown Road, they are GREAT with DS.  But I'm sure the Cartoon Cuts in the Columbia Mall is good (and closer too!)

"You reach deeper until you can find the strength.  That's all life is, one big fight after another."

Angel babies: 9/19/07, 10/08/09, 1/05/11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"