Vermont Babies

Anyone Around? Introduce yourselves please

My name is Liz, I 'm 28. I had my son (my first) in October... motherhood is crazy and fun, more so than I could ever have imagined. I would love to connect with some other moms in the area.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Anyone Around? Introduce yourselves please

• When the heck did we get a VT board? This is awesome!

Anyway, my name is Carolee, I'm 21 and live in Lamoille county. My husband and I just had a baby girl on March 2nd.

I look forward to meeting fellow VT Bumpees!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Hi! My name is Krista, I'm 22 and I live in Rutland county. I'm 9 weeks, 3days pregnant. Due in November.

I'm excited to be having a baby but, I'm very scared for my bodily changes and even more scared for labor. so far I have had a LOT of nasea and constant hunger.

Did you find a way to aleiviate this? also, may I ask what labor was like?

• Loading the player...
  • I found it helpful to eat small amounts of food, pretty often. When I was preg, I didn't feel hungry, just nauseated, so eating seemed to help that. Labor for me wasn't that bad, maybe because I had an epidural :) I highly recommend it!
  • Hi, I'm Emily. I live in Franklin County and I'm due September 29th. I'm glad to see we have a VT board!

• Hey! I guess I'm late replying. I sometimes check this board to see if anyone has written on it. Looks like more people are than before!

Right now I am living in Manchester, but will be moving to either Burlington or Rutland in the fall, depending on where H is located for his job.

• Wow!  Alas, we have some action on this board! 

I am due in nearly 6 weeks... on June 1st. 

Getting ready and taking childbirth classes.  We adopted our son two years ago, and now decided to have one biologically... he is excited about being a big brother.

• Hi all,

I am Cecily-we live in NJ at the moment and are debating moving to Vermont...we own a very small home in Manchester...We have a 2 and 3 year old...my husband and I are both teachers...did you grow up in Vermont? do you enjoy living there....we are really getting tired of the rat race down here.....

Andrew 4 Ellie 3 and Maggie 4 months!
  • I grew up in a small town in Central VT, then went to college at UVM and liked the Burlington area, so that's where we settled. My little guy is 7 months old :)
  • I'm Sarah, I'm 17w 5d! I live in Windsor County.
  • imageACTECT3:

Hi all,

I am Cecily-we live in NJ at the moment and are debating moving to Vermont...we own a very small home in Manchester...We have a 2 and 3 year old...my husband and I are both teachers...did you grow up in Vermont? do you enjoy living there....we are really getting tired of the rat race down here.....

Are you moving to Manchester? I am living here in Manchester for a few more months then relocating because of H's job. I love the schools here though and wish we could live here, maybe a few years down the road we will move back.

• Hi everybody!  My name is Dawn and I live in Rutland, I've been here for about 3 years, I have 2 kids, and DH and I have been TTC, and today we just found out with a BFP...that we were successful.

5 weeks pg!  yay!

• imagedawnmarie1981:

Hi everybody!  My name is Dawn and I live in Rutland, I've been here for about 3 years, I have 2 kids, and DH and I have been TTC, and today we just found out with a BFP...that we were successful.

5 weeks pg!  yay!

Congrats! So exciting! How do you like living in Rutland?

S

• Hi!

My name is Krystle and I live in Waitsfield, VT with my husband, my dog and my cat. We are expecting our first human baby 02/10/11. My husband and I were both born and raised in VT and wouldn't dream of living anywhere else!  

• Hi Emily!!! How are you feeling? I can't stand this heat anymore :(

• Hi everybody! My name is Alma and I'm due on 8/27 :))

We are having a boy! Getting really excited!

Live in Chittenden county and would like to connect with other expectant mothers who live close by Smile

• mle929mle929 member
    Hi Alma! It would be great to connect with other expectant mothers in the  area. The heatwave has been pretty rough. I'm so happy we bought an air conditioner back in the late spring. I've been spending as much time as possible in lakes and pools. That's helped and I've even noticed that my backpain is much better, too. How have you been doing?

• Hello All!  I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my first.  My husband and I are from the Underhill/Jericho area and just moved into our new house in St Albans!

Cara

• I'm Lindsey:) My husband, daughter and I live in the NEK, but are originally from the Burlington area
  • Hi, my name is Renee.  I also live in Rutland county.  I just had my son 7/20.  He is my first.  I also had a lot of nausea in the beginning.  I kept cereal by the bed (kix), but many reccoment saltines.  When I woke up in the middle of the night I would eat some and it seemed to help.  Also the seabands helped me.  Not sure if this was just psychological or not, but it worked some.  Hopefully by this point you are past the nausea though. 

Labor was so much more painful than I ever thought.  I was going to go completely drug free, but once i got in there I was asking for relief as soon as possible.  After that it wasn't bad at all. 

• My name is Erin.  I'm kinda lurking on this page because I technically do not live in VT at the moment.  I grew up in Manchester (some of my family is still there)  went to school at UVM  and then moved to NJ with my husband (who also lived in Manchester and went to high school with me).

We are due with our first baby April 5, 2010!  We are psyched.  Smile

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Cara,

I'm in Fairfax and due in about 4 weeks.

•   My name is Meagan and I'm 24 years old, I just moved to Saint Albans, Vermont from New York. I'm haveing a scheduled c-section September, 13 and I'll be able to meet Sophia Brynn. I am 4 hours away from all my friends and family... So I am a little lonley at the moment. It would be nice to meet someone around here that is on the same level as I am.
  • My name is Valerie and I am 40 and pregnant with my first baby. I live with my husband of 14 years and our adopted daughter who is 7. We live in Rutland County. I am almost 32 weeks, due on December 20, 2010. We are having a baby boy! We are so happy about this baby. We were told we would never be able to get pregnant so we adopted our daughter 7 years ago and had let go the thought of pregnancy. We only found out at the end of July that we were pregnant and already 21 weeks along! Had no idea, thought I was starting menopause so you can imagine our shock when we found out we were pregnant! Would love to connect with other moms here in VT!
  • Hi everyone. My name is Roxanne, I'm 26 and we're currently getting ready to move into our 2nd home in Addison early december.  We had our first child May 5th  (one day before her due date) and are TTC our second.  We conceived Vivienne the first try last year but so far not this easy the second time around, lol.  Look forward to getting to know local moms on here, yay!

BabyFruit Ticker

Baby #5 due 12.31.15

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"