Military Families
Options

Intro

Hey everyone! 

I just wanted to do a quick intro! I'm Smiles, DH is AD AF and we are currently living in Las Vegas. We are expecting our first little one come December and we're thrilled! 

I usually hang out over at the MN but thought I'd come check it out over here!

I'll lurk a bit more just to get a feel of the board!  

image ~~~Jan 31st, 2010. Back together again.~~~

Re: Intro

• Options
    Rink08Rink08 member
    Hey Smiles! I've been wondering how you were doing. How did the appt. go?
  • Options
     I have missed you! How are you feeling! I am glad to see you back!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

You two are so cool! lol I'm glad to see so many familiar faces over here! 

Rink- the appointment went great!  I have just been lazy at posting the pictures and giving details. Work has been keeping me very busy and exhausted. How have you been feeling?

Shay- I am starting to feel better through out the day. However, I have my days where they just hit me hard and I just need to rest. How have you been?  

• Options
    hi! my DH is AD AF stationed in Vegas too...but we're temporarily in MS where he is being cross-trained because i'm due in Sep with our first LO.  definitely don't miss that heat right now!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagekstreml:
    hi! my DH is AD AF stationed in Vegas too...but we're temporarily in MS where he is being cross-trained because i'm due in Sep with our first LO.  definitely don't miss that heat right now!

Hello! Yeah you shouldn't be missing the heat, because it's already in the 100's here! :P I heard it's suppose to get close to 110 this week. Congrats on the baby! Lucky you, Sept seems so close! My baby isn't due till Dec.

So will y'all be moving here after the baby is born?  

• Options

imagekstreml:

Hello! Yeah you shouldn't be missing the heat, because it's already in the 100's here! :P I heard it's suppose to get close to 110 this week. Congrats on the baby! Lucky you, Sept seems so close! My baby isn't due till Dec.

So will y'all be moving here after the baby is born?  

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"