Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Why did I look!?

One of my best friends had her first baby thursday, and I'm super excited for her. She finally posted pictures on Facebook and all I could think was "i should still be pregnant..." we were planning vacations to visit each other so our kids could be friends. *sigh* 

Facebook, you suck.  

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Why did I look!?

• Options

My thoughts exactly and it's only going to get worse as I approach my EDD. I hate FB, yet I keep going back and looking at everyone elses beautiful happy pictures of their babies. I do it to myself by looking, but this is why I always have FB and TheBump open in my browser at the same time. When FB becomes overwhelming, I jump back on this board. Luv u ladies!

• Options
    I'm guilty. Same thing...brand new baby pictures posted from a girl I was roommates with in college...Stupid Facebook.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm guilty of that sort of thing here on the Bump. I lurk on the Dec and 1st tri board to see everyones progress (thats where I posted when pg) and now I look at 3rd tri and pgal to see evryone's bumps, birth stories, and baby pictures. I'm so stupid b/c it makes me so bummed everytime!

Why do we do this to ourselves?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    i havent been on FB since BFP and i cant bare to! way too many baby pics lurking around there and happy parents and all that crud.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"