Washington Babies
Options

Best baby carrier for infants?

I hate lugging my carseat around and would love to do more baby carrying for my errands.  I have been handed-down a Moby, Ergo and Peanut Sling.

So, the question I pose is while baby is still young and not great head control, which was your favorite carrier?  Or what did you like/not like about your carrier?

Thanks...and here's to leaving the car seat where it belongs:) 

Re: Best baby carrier for infants?

• Options
    Moby!! You can get them so snug and secure and sleepy. I like a sling for quick trips and for holding in a restaurant because it pits them over to the side and you spill less food on their heads. The ergo is great for bigger but I've never tried it with the infant insert.
  • Options
    Definitely the Moby!!  I started wearing H in the moby at around 3 weeks old I think?   It was the only way he would nap for a while =)   Im a big time Moby lover!
    imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    i agree. we had a version of it from a seller on etsy [i paid like $40 more for it...what was i thinking?!?!] anyways, i loved it. corbin loved it. he was always so snug and because im a b i liked it because people wouldnt be all touchy on him when i carried him around in it as opposed to the carseat.
  • Options
    Moby now, ergo in about 5 months.
    Mama to Z - 5.5 years, G - 3.5 years, & M - 1.5 years.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"