Options

I miss Davez.

nft

Hope to see her around here again soon.

Re: I miss Davez.

• Options
    KMB7KMB7 member
    :( Me too.
    TTC since 7/06, found out about PCOS on 8/31/06 Dec.2007~ Metformin 1500mg, prenatals, Femara 2.5mg)(cd3-7), Gonal F 100iu(cd5-?) and Ovidrel with TI. DH~ antibiotics to improve motility (cd1-10)
    Beta #1 15dpo 298, Beta #2 18dpo 1048
    Family Blog
    Infertility Blog
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers LilySlim Weight loss tickers image
  • Options
    Me too.... :'-(
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    m/c August 2007 - Blighted Ovum
    Sean - Our IUI/Injectable miracle born Oct. 5, 2008.
    Liam - Our second miracle born July 16, 2010
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Me three.... :(

"I have four children. Two are adopted. I forget which two. -Bob Constantine

"All for Love,' a Saviour prayed 'Abba Father have Your way. Though they know not what they do...Let the Cross draw men to You...."

• Options

I am unclear as to what happened.  Can someone fill me in?  Did she have a c/p?  Was it confirmed by betas?  Maybe I missed some posts, but last I saw she was pregnant and then gone.

Hope she's OK!

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    me too Sad  she has such a special brand of humor Stick out tongue
  • Options
    imagekimarino13:

I am unclear as to what happened.  Can someone fill me in?  Did she have a c/p?  Was it confirmed by betas?  Maybe I missed some posts, but last I saw she was pregnant and then gone.

Hope she's OK!

I have been wondering this too.  Does anyone know what happened? 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imagekimarino13:

Hope she's OK!

I think as far as we know, she POAS before beta and it was +.  She did post that she was concerned that the lines weren't getting darker before her beta.  Then on her beta day, she posted that she was leaving and that the beta was no good.  So, I'm assuming that her beta was very low.  I'm not sure if anyone has emailed her.  She did recently update their IVF Vacation blog.  I miss her bunches. 

https://ticoandlupe.blogspot.com/2010/05/update-from-tracie.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LIAngelLIAngel member
    I miss her too!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Her latest blog update reduced me to tears.  My heart literally hurts for her.
  • Options
    I miss her too! Come back, Davez.
  • Options
    I miss her too.  Not the same 'round these parts without her.
    Wheee!

"When it comes to sleeping, whatever your baby does is normal. If one thing has damaged parents enjoyment of their babies, it's rigid expectations about how and when the baby should sleep." ~ James McKenna, Ph.D., Mother Baby Behavioral Sleep Center, University of Notre Dame

• Options
    me too!
    imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Me, eleven...or however many it is at this point.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"