Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Send good vibes tomorrow...

DH had his heart surgery @ 8am tomorrow morning. I'm trying hard to hold it together.  I am not sure when I will be able to update- I might stay the night with him if need be.  I don't want him to wak up in the middle of the night and be scared if he is still out of it from the meds. 

I just need this to be past us- all I need to hear from the surgeon in "it all went great- he is in recovery" and  I will feel whole again.  

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Send good vibes tomorrow...

• Options
    ::hugs:: Thoughts and prayers to you and H!
    BFP #1 9/23/09. Missed MC 10w3d D&C 11/3/09.

BFP #2 4/13/10. Bridget born 12/28/10

BFP #3 Finn born 8/11/15

[url=http://www.thebump.com/?utm_source=ticker&utm_medium=UBB&utm_campaign=tickers][img]http://global.thebump.com/tickers/tt1cb8c4.aspx[/img][/url]

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    You and DH are definitely in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope you have family waiting with you at the hospital so you aren't alone.  Big hugs.
    BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you both. *big hugs*
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Loss #1 (missed miscarriage) 14 weeks Loss #2 (missed miscarriage) 10 weeks Loss #3 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #4 (chemical pregnancy) Loss #5 (chemical pregnancy)
  • Options

Good luck honey!! tons of good vibes. Do you have a buddy? If you need someone to text, I'm here for you, just lemme know and i'll give you my cell. Just in case you need someone to "talk" to during this time. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    ((((((( BIG HUGS)))))))

You & your H will be (and have been ) in my T&Ps. I can understand not being able to move forward until you get this surgery behind you, it must be hard to think of anything but that. Do you have anyone to be there with you?
    What time is surgery? do they have an estimate on how long it will take?
    I hope that he is recovering nicely by tomorrow evening & you can get some rest knowing that you have this past you.  
    sending much love & positive thoughts your way 

Summer 2011
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers ~early M/C 4/09 ~ Ectopic 6/09~ BFP 11/09~
  • Options
    Big hugs to you and your DH.  You'll both be in my thoughts tomorrow.
    Bunny 05.2008//mc 9.2009//Bubba 07.2010//mc 10.2011//
    Bloggin' It
  • Options
    mchell9mchell9 member
    imageShellShockedMama:

Good luck honey!! tons of good vibes. Do you have a buddy? If you need someone to text, I'm here for you, just lemme know and i'll give you my cell. Just in case you need someone to "talk" to during this time. 

Thanks so much Shell..I really appreciate it.  My mom and BFF  will be with me- so I am super grateful for that.  If I need you- I will let you know.  Thanks again- it means a lot. 

• Options
    mchell9mchell9 member
    imageAddicted2Thenot:
    ((((((( BIG HUGS)))))))

You & your H will be (and have been ) in my T&Ps. I can understand not being able to move forward until you get this surgery behind you, it must be hard to think of anything but that. Do you have anyone to be there with you?
    What time is surgery? do they have an estimate on how long it will take?
    I hope that he is recovering nicely by tomorrow evening & you can get some rest knowing that you have this past you.  
    sending much love & positive thoughts your way 

We have to be there 5:30 am!  His surgery is scheduled for 8am.  I'm actually really glad it's first thing- who wants to wait all day?  The wait this weekend has been hard enough on us.  

The actual surgery is anywhere from 1 1/2-3 hrs- so the whole process pre and post can probably run anywhere from 3-6 hours.  His surgeon was optimistic though with it being on the lesser side time wise.  My mom and BFF will be with me, which is a good support and his brother will probable be there too at some point.  

Thanks so much for your good thoughts...I really appreciate it.  

• Options
    imagemchell9:
    imageShellShockedMama:

Thanks so much Shell..I really appreciate it.  My mom and BFF  will be with me- so I am super grateful for that.  If I need you- I will let you know.  Thanks again- it means a lot. 

I'm so glad you'll have people there for you!!!! I'm sure everything will go just fine. I'll keep you all in my thoughts. <3 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Labor Buddy to Blowfish11
  • Options
    bmp84bmp84 member
    You and your husband will be in my thoughts and prayers ::hugs::
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    i am praying for you and your husband. huge huge hugs to you.
  • Options
    I will be thinking of all of you and sending thoughts for a great outcome.
    Mommy to Alden, born May 19, 2007 - best birthday present ever! natural m/c October 20, 2008 at 8w1d BFP April 4, 2009! Missed m/c discovered May 1, 2009 D&C May 12,2009 BFP March 3, 2010 Chemical pregnancy BFP May 25, 2010 Elias Derek born January 26, 2011! Surprise BFP October 24, 2012 Missed m/c confirmed Nov 26 D&C Nov 30 Surprise BFP February 13, 2013
  • Options
    Lots of T&Ps coming your way. I hope everything goes well tomorrow and we will be thinking of you both!
    Three losses in 2009, a miracle in 2010! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker The Method to My Madness, a PPD blog
  • Options
    Oh, sweetie, I am so sorry that you are going through this right now.  You will be in my thoughts and prayers, and I'll send tons of good vibes your way.  (((HUGS)))
  • Options
    Praying for a wonderfully uneventful day of surgery and recovery.  (((HUGS))) 
    PhotobucketPhotobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #2 - 12/9/09 After being on bedrest for 10 weeks due to TTTS and hospital bedrest for 4 weeks due to PPROM, my sticky babies are here! Born at 32 weeks!!
  • Options
    I'm praying for a speedy and successful surgery for your H today!  Prayers are with you, too, as you help him through this.  Rest, drink your fluids and hugs to you!
  • Options

Many thoughts and prayers to you and your DH!

((HUGS)) 

• Options

I'm praying that everything goes smoothly today and your DH is just recovering before you know it!

(((hugs)))

My Blog: http://krate24.blogspot.com/ Heather Ann, born still on Jan. 26, 2009 at 27w2d. <a href="http://s1194.photobucket.com/albums/aa361/krate24/?action=view
  • Options
    sending your hubs lots of good vibes.
    PLC 7.16.07 * MDC 10.16.10
    Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
    Educate, inspire and connect those touched by ichthyosis and related disorders through emotional support, information, advocacy and research funding for better treatments and eventual cures.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"