Success after IF
Options

Symptoms gone-please don't flame, need reassurance

I have absolutely no symptoms since last night.  Nothing.  This is exactly what happened the last time I lost the baby.  I'm not trying to be melodramatic, I just need some reassurance. The tugging is gone, cramping is gone, my boobs have simmered down (they still hurt, but it could be the progesterone.  Urgh, why do I do this to myself.

I go in for my last beta tomorrow, please pray it doubles.  It doubled on Sat 12dp5dt from 143 to 411.

Ella- 8/22/08, Jules and Tuck- 12/15/10

Re: Symptoms gone-please don't flame, need reassurance

• Options
    No Flames from me-ever! I had a similar post earlier this week. I think your numbers look so fantastic that everything should be good. I know when I am upset or stressed my symptoms seem to go away, or when I am over tired. I hope everything is just fine and maybe LO is giving you a little break. Keep us updated. When is your first u/s?
    DX: Unexplained IF/possible PCOS 5/5/2010 Surprise BFP! After 2 miscarriages and many prayers, our angel is here:) Photobucket Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Christa - I have been there!  It is totally normal to be freaked by this!  I had zero symptoms with my first pregnancy, which was scary.  This time, I have had m/s on and off and I always freak when I wake up and feel just fine.

I will pray for an amazing beta - which I KNOW will happen : ) 

DX: PCOS * Success with IVF

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageSarahp63:
    I know when I am upset or stressed my symptoms seem to go away, or when I am over tired. I hope everything is just fine and maybe LO is giving you a little break. Keep us updated. When is your first u/s?

I'm def. stressed out right now.  To the max and over tired, so maybe that is it.  We don't know when the first u/s will be, probably Friday of this week, but we will only see the sac probably.

• Options

thinking of you! 

remember symptoms come and go and every pregnancy is different!

you are pregnant today!  I try to tell myself mantras like this.

take care and I'm sure all is fine!

• Options
    When I was pregnant with the boys I had NO SYMPTOMS.  The whole time.  None.  I wasnt really convinced that I really was pregnant until I had movement.  That is also when the super sonic nose started.  But I was never sick, never had sore boobs or tugging.  I had none of that.  So long story short good things can come from no symptoms.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageJGirl2005:

thinking of you! 

remember symptoms come and go and every pregnancy is different!

you are pregnant today!  I try to tell myself mantras like this.

take care and I'm sure all is fine!

Exactly- every pregnancy is different. No reason to freak out.

imageimage
    Married 8.13.2005, M/C 12/8/06- 5 weeks, M/C 2/27/07- 7 weeks, M/C w/ D&C 8/10/09-6.5 weeks *Charles Lawrence born 5/2/08 @ 3:14am, 7lb 8oz, 20.5 inches. Clomid, Crinone and baby aspirin. *Alexandra Claire born 9/14/10 @ 9:52am 6lb 14oz, 20.5 inches. Femara, Crinone and baby aspirin. Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    dana316dana316 member

Deep breaths...lots and lots of deep breaths. Symptoms come and go, no worries ;-)

Praying for you...you are gonna have a great beta tomorrow!!

• Options
    No flames from me. Big hugs and lots of good thoughts for your LO.
  • Options
    I'm sorry this has you so worried.  I'm sending good thoughts your way and hoping for doubling numbers for you tomorrow.
    TTC since 05 :( Dh diagnosed with azoospermia. Unsuccessful reconstructive surgery in 07-08. IVF w/ ICSI #1: BFP! 1 strong heartbeat and 1 lost twin @ 2nd U/S...bittersweet Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

No flames from me.  Sending big hugs and positive energy. 

I dont think you are being melodramatic - the first few weeks are a very scary time.  Waiting for the betas is torture. 

But like others have said preg. symptoms do come and go.  A decrease in symptoms does not mean that anything is wrong. 

• Options
    No flames, it is totally OK to freak out. I went through a period early on after my second beta where all the tugging, cramping, and sore BBs stopped. I had no symptoms at all. Went in for US thinking there would be nothing and they would take me off progesterone. Well I was wrong. Around 7 weeks it kicked up again.

Everything crossed for a strong beta!!
    DH-NOA confirmed with TESE, ME-Unexplained After 1 Miscarriage, 6 IUI's, our little miracles are here. Proud Parents of Twins. Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    We're Finally Three
  • Options
    Of course no flames!!! We can know everything intellectually but our emotions make us question it all. I never really had symptoms with Kacey and worried all the time because of it. I don't think our reassurance will help but you do KNOW symptoms come and go. It's hard to be rational when you want this so badly though. Hugs to you. I hope you start puking tomorrow! ;)
  • Options

Thanks girls, I needed that.

I'm not so much worried about not puking, I was more worried about the tugging stopping, but I am going to try to stop and tell myself "I'm pregnant for now".

• Options

Hey girlie.  It is so hard not to stress about every little thing we do or don't feel.  It is all such a mind game.  Anyways, with DS I didn't have any symptoms until much further on.  I had one bought with dizziness right before I POAS, but then, nothing.

I will certainly be thinking of you tomorrow and praying that your beta doubles (I know it will)! 

Nothing to see here....
  • Options
    Hang in there!  I had NO symptoms whatsoever (well, until nausea came around 9-10 wks...)  Good luck at the next appt :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"