Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Starting to get the AF Itch....Oh and Had my Therapist Appointment

I wasn't really wanting her, but now that some time has passed and I am starting to heal mentally, I think I'm ready for her to show.

It will be a month tomorrow since we lost the baby. So I know I haven't had a long wait for her, nor should I be impatient. I guess it just feels like it will be the next step in healing, so bring it on!

And to jump topics to the therapy, thank you all for encouraging me to go. It was so helpful for me. My DH is going to come to the next appointment. I want to encourage anyone who is thinking about going to do it, it can only help.

Sorry for the random post! I guess I just felt like talking to you girls. Hope everyone is doing the best they can today. xo

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Starting to get the AF Itch....Oh and Had my Therapist Appointment

• Options
    IKWYM, it's only been about 3 wks since my m/c, but I'm so ready for AF.

I'm glad the therapy went well for you. So far I've been good with the support from my dh and you lovely ladies on this board  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I agree.  Its been 3 weeks, but I'll be hoping AF comes in 4 and I can get my body back to normal.

Also... I'm so glad that therapy is helping!  Good for you for taking that big step!

• Loading the player...
  • Options

So glad the therapy is helping for you. I've thought about going but I've been lazy and wouldn't know where to start.

As for AF, hope she ocmes for you soon. Mine took over 5 weeks to show, so I was so happy when she finally made her arrival.

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I hope all 3 of you get AF soon. So you can move forward.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I'm glad therapy helped! I haven't gone, but I have a lot of people who are willing to talk to me about her. So i take that as my therapy. We did some group sessions, and they did help :)

I'm still awaiting AF too! Sometimes I think she's here but then I stop bleeding. Grrrrr. WTH!

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"