Health & Exercise
Options

Belly Bandit anyone??

I've been doing research on the belly bandit and others similar to it, I want to know if it really helps or what other product u suggest so my belly wont be everywhere after I have my baby lol. Thnx!

Re: Belly Bandit anyone??

• Options
    I loved mine!! I got a size medium and a size small since they say you may be in between sizes. I started wearing the medium right after I had my baby and then two weeks later switched to the small. Now my weight from pregnancy kinda just fell off but I love the belly bandit because it made my stomach smaller so much faster. People were amazed I didn't have any belly after just two weeks of having my LO. I highly recommend it!
  • Options
    thnx! im going to have invest in one bc i've been reading positive reviews :) thanks again!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJessfv714:
    thnx! im going to have invest in one bc i've been reading positive reviews :) thanks again!

Don't! It's a joke. Your stomach would go down a size two weeks after a pregnancy if you did nothing.That's why people like it--they don't realize that it's not the BB doing the work. I used it with one kid and not another, so I can say, it doesn't help shrink your stomach more quickly.

The only thing it is good for is support after a c/s (with doctor's approval), and helping you look slimmer in really bulky sweaters (it's too big to serve as any sort of Spanx).

Seriously, I got one for only $15 on clearance, and it was barely worth that. And my doctor told me later it does nothing medically (which I had already figured out).

• Options
    If you really want soemthing like a Belly Bandit, save yourself the money and buy a neoprene exercise wrap (sometimes called a "trimmer belt") at walmart- they have them near the fitness equipment, they are shaped and made the exact same, and cost 8-10 bucks. I bought one for during first tri with my OB's approval for support because I had some back issues. Works the same, costs 1/6 of Belly Bandit.
  • Options
    I loved mine and didn't think it was a joke at all. I really helped shrink me quick, however I did still look about 3 months prego until I hit 3 months, then overnight my stomach went down-that was with excercise i think.
  • Options

imagencavitt:
    I loved mine and didn't think it was a joke at all. I really helped shrink me quick, however I did still look about 3 months prego until I hit 3 months, then overnight my stomach went down-that was with excercise i think.

How do you know it was the band that made you shrink quickly? Have you had other kids? Generally you shrink down at about 3 months PP with no bands at all. Just sayin'. 

• Options
    I bought a medium and small one. With my first I lost weight quickly but the pooch was still there (even though at 10 weeks all the weight was off and by 14 weeks I was lmost 10lbs under my normal weight... too small for me). I am hopeful this time using it my tummy will tighten up faster. I have NUMEROUS friends who swear by them. Thing is you need to wear them pretty much all day and night. Worth it to me ;)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"