January 2011 Moms
Options

**January Joy Check In**

Happy Memorial Day January Mamas! It's a beautiful day here, I think DH and I are going on a picnic today. I wish you all a wonderful day. 

Daily Affirmation: My pregnant body is beautiful.

QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet?

NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food? 

DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13

Re: **January Joy Check In**

• Options

QOTD: Yes, I talk to my baby all the time, sometimes out loud, sometimes in my head. Maybe it's crazy, but it makes me feel really good. 

NBRQOTD: Watermelon, I love it, it's like the best part of summer.  

DD1 01/09/11 DD2 10/31/12 #3 EDD 10/22/14--Stick baby stick! Always in my heart, 4 sweet angels 2/10, 10/11, 12/11 & 10/13
  • Options

QOTD - yes, I find myself talking to the baby.

NBR - I'm gonna copy and say watermelon also.  Love a good watermelon.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I think I do.. maybe in my head more then outloud..

Cheese and Crackers maybe with some sandwiches strawberries and some water with lemon.. mmmm

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

QOTD - yes and so is DH and DS its too cute.

NBR - macaroni salad!! yummmmmmmmmm my mom makes the best!!

• Options
    SM2713SM2713 member

you're daily affirmation couldn't have come at a better time....we are getting ready to go to the beach and I just put on a bikini and i feel BLOATED! but once again DH tells me I'm beautiful. gotta love him!

QOTD: just starting to talk to the baby. we have not had our 1st Ultrasound so I'm sure once I truly see whats in there...I'll be a chatter box.

NBR: watermelon and pineapple, oh and kiwi!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    pawcallpawcall member

QOTD - Yes, DH and I both do.  DH mostly just says "bye Peanut" when he leaves for work.  With me, it's random chatter throughout the day.  "Eep, I forgot to take my vitamins.  Mommy is so sorry, baby!"  "I don't know why I'm feeling so crampy today.  Please be okay in there, baby..."

NBR - fruit, almost any kind.  Right now I'm loving strawberries, blueberries, and cherries.

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options

QOTD: No, not yet.  I'm sure that once we get through the first u/s on Thursday I'll start though.  

NBRQOTD: Potato salad and fresh fruit 

• Options

QOTD:  Nope not yet.  I'm sure it won't be long though.

NBRQOTD: I love pb&j.. so simple, so yummy!

Well, we're on our way to 3 kids, 3 and under.
                        Set to welcome the craziness in April 2014!

imageimage
  • Options

Yes I do and so does DH, he has started kissing my belly right before we go to bed. Most of the time I'm saying stuff like "I sure hope your growing in there, mommy and daddy love you so much"

macaroni & cheese or deviled eggs

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet?  Yes, I'm talking to the baby, and so is DH.  It's a lot of fun right now.

NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food?  I have to echo the fruit comment.  I love *most* fruit right now, including strawberries, blueberries, and bananas.

• Options

qotd: Not really. My H does though, but in a really cheesy way so I think he's just trying to get me to roll my eyes at him.

nbrqotd: LEMONAAADE. lol. This is becoming one of my bigtime cravings.  I think the sour helps settle my stomach.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I am sure everyone says this but I adore these check-ins and affirmations. Thank you so much for so faithfully posting everyday!

QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet? Yep, mainly when I'm alone. DH does all the time. He goes "Hello Baby, it's your Daddy..."

NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food? Apple pie.

• Options

Nope not yet. Maybe when I get further along...probably after our first u/s I will start talking to the baby. 

I'd have to go with fruit as well. I love watermelon and strawberries!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I talk to my baby a little and I love doing it. I believe he/she can hear me. My DH always talks to the baby....I love that!

Hotdogs and BBQ chicken

Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

I'm going Kayaking with my mom and DH is taking DS on a play date. Then it's off for a BBQ at the in-laws.

QOTD: Nope. I didn't really do that when I was pregnant with DS either.

NBRQOTD: Potato salad, cold slaw, big turkey sandwich with sprouts, fruit salad.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

No not talking yet, after my 6 week apt maybe. Just running to the bathroom every 30 min so far.

Hamburgers!!!!

• Options
    QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet?  Not very much out loud talk but in my head I've had a bunch of talks.

NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food?  any kind of fresh fruit.

• Options

QOTD - I just did it for the first time the other night.  I guess I had that moment where I've finally allowed myself to believe the good news that I'm pregnant.  I just told baby I promise to take good care of it.  And then got a little tearful... hello hormones!

NBR - berries! Maybe a nice salad.. pasta or potato.  Too bad my lunch today is at my desk :( 

• Options
    CeefomeCeefome member

QOTD:  Yep, I talk to the baby, at least in my head.  Not out loud yet, but DH does.  I tell him/her what a great family s/he has to look forward to, so stick around!

NBRQOTD:  Potato salad.  I love potato salad. 

Hope everyone had/is having a great weekend!

"Little seahorse/Floating on a primal tide/Quickening like a/Spark in a haystack side/I already love you/And I don't even know who you are" -Bruce Cockburn BabyFetus TickerLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BOOKWORMS and BUTTERFLIES
  • Options

Yeah all the time. my sister does too when i skype with her shes always like hi little sea monkey lol. DH doesnt im sure once i have a bump it will seem more real to him and he will lol.

fruit. i love fruit. <3

• Options

QOTD: Not yet. I probably will once I get my first u/s. But, DH and I talk about him or her. DH calls him Pip. So, I say, "Little Pip is hungry, so I think we should eat lunch soon!"

NBRQOTD: PB&J sandwiches and strawberry shortcake

• Options

QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet? Actually, no. Haven't had an U/S or dr appt yet, so it still is not feeling real yet! 

NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food? EVERYTHING!! lol

I love the mass assortment of food at picnics! yum!

• Options

Happy Memorial Day Ladies!!!  I have been super busy, so just popping in and out.

QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet? Yes!!!  My midwife actually told me too when I told her how nervous I was after just m/c in feb. 

NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food? Oh man, I ate like a beast yesterday, but today I am nauseous so it's harder to answer.  Yesterday, my fav thing was taco salad, but today I would be happier with a fresh fruit salad.  I love summer!!!

• Options

I haven't talked to the lo much yet.  My DH talks to him/her everyday though!  He says, "Grow big and strong and healthy!"

Strawberries!  They're finally coming out with good ripe ones at our grocery store!

• Options

QOTD: Not yet, I did tell DD that Mommy had a baby in her belly, which of course she had no clue what I was talking about lol

NBRQOTD: Coleslaw, yum!

• Options

QOTD - Yep, I talk to the baby all the time.  Actually, I did it even before I got a BFP Embarrassed.  Am I the only wacko that did this?  I was giving the little embryo "pep talks" to snuggle in even before I knew that it was definitely there. 

NBRQOTD - I have to say fruit too.  MIL made an awesome fruit salad this weekend and it was so yummy!

• Options
    QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet?  Not really, maybe after my first ultrasound

NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food? so many...bbq chicken, fruit salad, veggie burgers

• Options
    nurseJKnurseJK member

Yes, mostly in my head. DH talks to my stomach occasionally.

Fruit salad and deviled eggs!

• Options

QOTD: I haven't started yet.  I still don't feel like this is real, especially since I've seen MIL twice and we haven't told her yet.  And I don't think DH believes it yet either.  I feel like I'm always pretending I'm not pregnant.  I hope it starts feeling more real after our appt on Friday.

NBRQOTD: Fruit salad, yummmm!!!! 

• Options
    QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet? - Not yet, I talk with DS, he keeps me busy! NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food?  Turkey & cheese on whitebread, cut into triangles.
  • Options
    QOTD: Do you find yourself "talking to" your baby yet? - yes, almost everyday i say, "I love you, baby" and DH says things every now and then to it...aww...(i cannot wait to see him as a dad)
     NBRQOTD: What is your favorite picnic food?  pre-pregnancy, I would have said potato salad, but since the thought of any creamy foods (exception: ice cream) gross me out, i'd say watermelon.
  • Options

QOTD: I talk to the baby/babies all the time

NBRQOTD: fruit salad

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"