Georgia Babies
Options

Fat Lip :-(

Oh my... what a day.  We went to Six Flags.  Had a really great time- BIL and a bunch of friends all got season passes too and came along so DH rode the rides with them while I rode the train with Gavin and did a few other preggo friendly rides.  Then DH joined us to go over to Skull Island... for those who haven't been- this is a water park area inside Six Flags- it's included in your park admission, so you might want to check it out.  Most of the slides are for bigger kids, but Gavin loves just playing in the water so we thought this would be perfect.  Well, he was having a great time and then BAM- he tripped over DH's foot and went face first into the concrete.  Bloody nose, fat lip, bleeding gums, scrapes on his hands and feet.  He wouldn't let me put ice on it, but I was able to get the bleeding to stop fairly quickly so no stitches at least.  I honestly still haven't gotten a good look at him to see all the damage but I can tell he's got a huge fat lip.  DH is so upset about it, but it was a total accident.  He's still napping now at almost 6 pm... I guess I better go get him or we will be up all night long.  I think I might clean him up and take him to Target for a new a toy or movie... poor guy :-(

Re: Fat Lip :-(

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"