Detroit Babies
Options

Housekeeping??

I was on the working moms board discussing housekeeping/cleaning services and the reduction in stress levels and it sounded fabulous!  So, I was wondernig if anyone here in the Detroit area (I am in Troy) can recommend a good service or tell me if it is worth the money!  I work 5 days a week, so I would love to get some help, just want to make sure they are trustworthy and worth it!!!

Thanks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Housekeeping??

• Options

I think it sounds worth it, if you work 5days/week, and can afford one!  I would do it if i was working all the time and not a SAHM.

Unfortunately, i dont have any suggestions since i live like an hour away from you :)

• Options
    Well, it does sounds worth it, but I will have to convince DH that we can afford one (good luck, right??).  Thank you for your inpu though!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage BabyFetus Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Definitely clean comes to my house every other week. their really good and really fast, reliable, and on time!

number: (734) 422-6001 

if u hire them tell them Rahaf K. from farmington hills referred you :) 

• Options

I'm located in Troy and use "Tatyana's Cleaning Service."  They are very reasonable and come every other week.  There is nothing like coming home to a clean house on a Friday afternoon after a long week.  You can also specify which rooms you want cleaned, for example we don't have the spare bedrooms cleaned so that helps with the cost.  It's totally worth it!

248-740-0556

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"