Washington Babies
Options

Holy crap. 48 days??

I just caught a glimpse of the Bump's front page and it said there are only 48 days until Lila's birthday.

W.T.F.

How did that happen???  I can't believe it's almost been a year! 

Re: Holy crap. 48 days??

• Options

That is crazy and means that Blake's is coming way quicker than I am thinking :)  This year went by crazy fast!

Lila is just too cute!

• Options

It goes by so fast doesnt it!

Dawn - Wife of Brian 09/25/2005 - Mother of Eli Jace 03/12/2007 and Kai Evan 10/17/08

• Loading the player...
  • Options

This year did go by fast!

I can't believe Lila is almost one too!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    Too fast!
    The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    That's crazy!  It feels like just yesterday we were guessing what you guys were naming her.
  • Options
    Time goes way too fast!
  • Options

imagemishquiche:
    That's crazy!  It feels like just yesterday we were guessing what you guys were naming her.

This!    Everytime there is a baby birthday I am reminded of how old Holden is getting, and it makes me sad =(    Plus I think Lila and Blake BOTH look like such babies still!!  I cant believe they're almost one!

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options

Yea! Big girl! Cam says 1 is fun! :) For real though... I dont know what it is but since Cam has turned one I am seriously having such a blast with her. She is a little person now! I thought I would be so sad to see my baby grow up... but I am the most happy as a mommy now than I ever have been!

It does go by so fast though...**sigh**

• Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imageitskacie:

Yea! Big girl! Cam says 1 is fun! :) For real though... I dont know what it is but since Cam has turned one I am seriously having such a blast with her. She is a little person now! I thought I would be so sad to see my baby grow up... but I am the most happy as a mommy now than I ever have been!

It does go by so fast though...**sigh**

And I agree 100% with this. They grow so much between 9 and 12 months. They are so much fun when they start (attempting in my case) to walk, when they start talking, and when you know exactly what they are thinking. It just gets more fun!

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"