High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Low Fasting Number

I got a 44 this morning for my fasting numbers. I tested twice just to make sure and it was 38 and 44. I didnt think it would ever be that low. Did anyone ever have that low of a number?
Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary

Re: Low Fasting Number

• Options
    yikes that is really low.  Are you on insulin or meds?  My lowest number ever was a 64 and that was after a meal with insulin - I didnt eat enough carbs.  My lowest fasting with 15 units of insulinhas been 77. 
  • Options
    Never had it that low....I woke up this morning with a headache and checked my bs and was at a 64, which is pretty low for me.  I have been following my diet and taking my meds but not testing as much since I don't have to go back to my peri again.  I tested both last night after dinner (108) and this morning and everything is still looking good.  The nurse yesterday at the hospital asked me what my sugar was and I didn't take it - it was the first time any nurse had asked me that question, so I am going to start taking it every so often just to make sure everything is still okay.
    Married 2007
    DS - 5/2010
    DD - 6-2013
    TTC #3 - Cycle #9

• Loading the player...
  • Options

No i dont take any meds. Im on Diet controlled. I tested aftre breakfast and i got a 113 which in around my normal. So im just confused why such a low number.

Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
  • Options
    I've gotten a 42 before, but while on meds.
  • Options
    that seems really low for not being medicated. make sure you mention it to your dr.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"