Georgia Babies
Options

KEP

I want you to know how much your comment meant to me.. They all meant something, don't get me wrong.. but yours was something special. I read your friends story about 5 times, first 2-- I cried.. Last 3-- I smiled. What an incredible man he is... so strong.. so positive...and uplifiting. Thanks for sharing that with me in such a time of need for a great story with a happy ending..

I have lived by the verse in his blog...Isa 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." 

Thanks again. I find out results this afternoon.

Re: KEP

• Options
    kepkep member

Ashley, you are so sweet to even think of me and to take the time to write a message like that. Thank you. You and your family continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Although I don't really know him personally--he is my BIL's friend--David's story really is inspiring, and God has blessed him and has certainly used his testimony to encourage others. I don't know if you were able to watch the video on that same page (I wasn't able to open it on my computer), but if it is the same one I am thinking of, it is a great video of his story. I tried to find it on the church Web site (The Church of The Apostles)--I found a link to the video, but for some reason that particular video is not working (or at least not for me).

I hope you have received some awesome news today--but if not, please know that you are not alone. Your son is not alone. Your family is not alone. 

You know the verse from David's story that struck me as I re-read it? It's 2 Corinthians 12:19: "But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."

It continues to amaze me how Scripture can be applied to our lives in so many different ways. "For the word of God is living and active" (Hebrews 4:12).

Anyway, I am thinking of you with love and prayers.

Photo by Everything Nice Photography
    My blog
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"