Georgia Babies
Options

Dinner tonight? Anyone?

I am driving my neighbor to the airport this evening and will be in the Atlanta or Perimeter area around dinner time...anyone want to meet for dinner/drinks/a movie...anything lol :)
~Meredith
I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Dinner tonight? Anyone?

• Options
    possibly.   what time?    Nico isn't home until after 7 and then I have to get down there.    
  • Options
    He flight leaves at 8 so I'm planning to drop her off at about 6....but I have no plans so I can kill time if I need to!
    ~Meredith
    I will not go where the path may lead, I will go my own way and leave a trail. Gaudium, Aut Vium Invenium Aut Facium
    Happiness, Either I will Find a Way or I will Make one Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    myrallmyrall member
    You're welcome to stop in East Point and have an early dinner with me and Geneva. :)
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Myra that would be fun..what time? Not sure exactly how early I would be done/over there!
    ~Meredith
  • Options
    myrallmyrall member
    Email me, darlin'. myraoviatt at earthlink dot net. We're good to eat around 6-6:30ish.
    Lil' G was born April 25, 2008! Big C was born September 28, 2011! Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"