Military Families

Anyone else Navy...?

... and waiting on advancement results?  They're really late this cycle!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone else Navy...?

• BeachMBeachM member
    Yes to Navy, but no to waiting on advancement results.  They're going to be super late because of the flooding in TN.  I'm so happy DH isn't up for his LCDR board or up for orders right now!

• We are waiting on the screening board results. We have to move into temporary housing on base because the house we are renting has already been rented to someone else. Then we will be moving again in (hopefully) about a month. Good luck, hope you get results soon.
  • Loading the player...
  • Enlisted advancement results don't come from Millington, they come from Pensacola.  They aren't late because of the flooding, though that would make me feel better because then there would be a reason instead of constantly hearing... tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.  :-(
  • BeachMBeachM member

imagedannafofanna:
    Enlisted advancement results don't come from Millington, they come from Pensacola.  They aren't late because of the flooding, though that would make me feel better because then there would be a reason instead of constantly hearing... tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.  :-(

Ah, didn't know that!  Well then, they're late because the Navy takes forever to do everything.  So annoying and I hope you hear soon!!  

• This is true, the Navy does drag thier feet for EVERYthing!  Thank you for the luck though!
  • DH made it in September and we STILL AREN'T GETTING PAID. He was supposed to find out in November, but didn't find out until December! Are you at Oceana?

ETA: He finally found out last week that we should start getting paid June 16th. Good luck to your DH!

• jags09jags09 member
    Hurry up and wait :)  Good luck and I hope y'all get the results your looking for!!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Quotas came out... 126 passed and only 19 made it so hopefully I'm one of those!  Names should be out at 8 a.m.  My DH made it last cycle too and is still waiting to get paid.
  • imageflip_flops:

imagedannafofanna:
    Enlisted advancement results don't come from Millington, they come from Pensacola.  They aren't late because of the flooding, though that would make me feel better because then there would be a reason instead of constantly hearing... tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow.  :-(

Ah, didn't know that!  Well then, they're late because the Navy takes forever to do everything.  So annoying and I hope you hear soon!!  

That's not correct. Training is in Pens, as well as where they make the tests. But BUPERS (the Bureau of Personnel) is in Millington. So yes, this IS why everything's late this cycle. Even Chief's board is meeting 3-4 weeks late this year. 

Awesome pic of hubby and DS#1

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"My 101 List - Updating asap, I swear!

• imagecakenbake:
    imageflip_flops:

imagedannafofanna:

That's not correct. Training is in Pens, as well as where they make the tests. But BUPERS (the Bureau of Personnel) is in Millington. So yes, this IS why everything's late this cycle. Even Chief's board is meeting 3-4 weeks late this year. 

Yes, but Navy Advancement Center which releases the quotas and names and is in charge of the exams is in Pensacola.  :-)

And I did make 2nd Class...  Thanks for all the well wishes.  :-)

• imagecakenbake:
    imageflip_flops:

imagedannafofanna:

Yes, but Navy Advancement Center which releases the quotas and names and is in charge of the exams is in Pensacola.  :-)

And I did make 2nd Class...  Thanks for all the well wishes.  :-)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"