Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Seeking a family doctor/pediatrician near Crowley/Burleson, any recommendations...

We had our baby girl last September and since then everything is constantly changing as expected. From both mine and my husbands hormones being out of whack, and my getting accustomed to working from home, we also moved to "BFE". We moved from the Mid Cities area to the complete opposite side of Ft. Worth near the Crowly/Burleson area because we needed more space and now don't know anyone that lives even remotely close to us. Now that we have finally settled in (somewhat) my husband and I are starting to realize that we not only need to find friends that have babies/kids but also that we need a good doctor that can meet the needs of our entire family. During the pregnancy he started having panic attacks, and now I'm coming to realize that I'm having post partum problems of my own. Either way, we need help before our mental/physical problems cause more problems in our marriage. We also previously had been taking our little one to a pediatrician near our old home but I never really felt like that office was the right match for us even more so now that it's 30 min away. We were hoping to find a family doctor that would be not only a good office for us "big kids" but also for my sweet baby girl too at the same time. I've been searching online, but everything I pull up gets overwhelming. Does anyone out there have any suggestions? We'd greatly appreciate it more than you know...

Re: Seeking a family doctor/pediatrician near Crowley/Burleson, any recommendations...

• Options

I don't have any pedi suggestions but I just wanted to ask if you guys have seeked therapy (as a rhetorical ?) for the emotions you both have been feeling?

I hope things get better for you and you find the support/friends that you need! It will get better! 

ETA:

I know our insurance does, but can you look up providers online that your insurances covers? And then if you retrieve some local names, do searches on them and see what their ratings are? 

• Options

For pedi we see Frank McGehee. He is with the Cooks Childrens network and offices in downtown FW on 6th Street and is AMAZING! I moved to Mesquite 2 years ago when I got married from South Fort Worth and we have stayed with him because he is that good! We are moving back to Fort Worth (Grandbury Rd area) as soon as our house here sells! As far as adult dr....

Dr. Tony Carlton is good.

1622 Eighth Avenue
    Suite 110
    Fort Worth, Texas 76104
    Phone:  817-926-2561  817-926-2561

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We use Dr. Caron Murchison, but she is also near downtown Ft. Worth. It really isn't a far drive from that area though. I think most people travel in to Ft. Worth from there for a doctor.

Clinic or Practice Name  COOK CHILDREN'S PHYSICIAN NETWORK
    Suite 101
    1300 West Lancaster
    Fort Worth
    TX, 76102

Street Map
    Phone   (817) 870-2910
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"