Maryland Babies
Options

my own daughter is a complete mystery to me sometimes

so 2 nights ago - she woke up 3x hysterical for her binkie and would not let me leave the room - not fun!  Last night, she REFUSED to eat dinner and all she wanted to do was lounge w/ DH in the man room while I made dinner for me and DH.  I let her out of the high chair/booster, b/c there was no point and I gave DH her chicken and told him to try to get her to eat it.  She ate ONE PIECE of the chicken - not even a whole nugget.  I gave her bath and let her have some milk at bedtime (which she never gets) and put her to bed, convinced she'd be up at 2 am starving.  Nope - STTN and we had to wake her up @ 7 this morning!! 
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: my own daughter is a complete mystery to me sometimes

• Options

ha ha...it's so funny how they go through little moods. It must be a full moon because Ava has been really out of sorts lately too--she didn't fall asleep until 10 last night when she is asleep by no later than 8 every other night.

Those girls are really being little stinkers.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Hi ladies!

I recognize you from the other Baltimore board...I never knew this was here! (And I often have 'kid' things to say, but know that they don't really like it when we talk about them too much over there). So I'll have to pop over here!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that when my daughter was your daughter's age, she did that all.the.time.  Would drive me nuts because I always thought she HAD to be hungry, and if she didn't eat, then she'd be up during the night.  And she never was!  My dr. told me to look at what she would eat for the week as a whole...rather than day by day...and that she was probably fine.  And yes, she'd go for a few days barely eating, and then she'd pig out (or just eat normal).  But still, each time she'd refuse to eat dinner, I'd think...here we go...she'll be up and never sleep through...but she always did.  

Aren't toddlers fun?!?!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagewife8174:

Hi ladies!

I recognize you from the other Baltimore board...I never knew this was here! (And I often have 'kid' things to say, but know that they don't really like it when we talk about them too much over there). So I'll have to pop over here!

Anyway, I just wanted to say that when my daughter was your daughter's age, she did that all.the.time.  Would drive me nuts because I always thought she HAD to be hungry, and if she didn't eat, then she'd be up during the night.  And she never was!  My dr. told me to look at what she would eat for the week as a whole...rather than day by day...and that she was probably fine.  And yes, she'd go for a few days barely eating, and then she'd pig out (or just eat normal).  But still, each time she'd refuse to eat dinner, I'd think...here we go...she'll be up and never sleep through...but she always did.  

Aren't toddlers fun?!?!

Glad you found your way over here. Post away on all the kid things you want! :)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Will do! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"