Military Families
Options

For all you wives that DH is no longer active..

After 8 wonderful, honorable and yet grueling years, my DH is no longer active in the Marine Corps since July '09 and honestly it has been great!

That being said...my DH and I went for a couple's massage yesterday at a spa and I was waiting in the waiting area for our therapists to come get us.  My DH told me he was  going to sit in the tub for a bit since we got to the spa a bit early.

Well, when it was time to come get us, DH was no where to be found..finally the therapist found him in the steam room.  When he came out he said, "Sorry for making you wait, as soon as I got out of the Marines I decided I wasn't going to keep track of time anymore."

I thought that was hilarious!  I remember when he was Mr. Punctual, and now he literally is always running late and doesn't care..lol

Lilypie First Birthday tickersPhotobucket

Re: For all you wives that DH is no longer active..

• Options
    MH is like that with shaving.  He'll shave when he has drill and that's it.
  • Options
    Mine threw being neat out the window - drives me up a wall... he always has a pile of cloths on the floor, and doesn't move his drinks to the sink until I say something... he has been out for a couple of years now - but it a civilian contractor for the military.  (so he still deploys all.the.time!) :( Which is why I put up with it - bc I am just happy to have him home when he is!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    LOL! My DH got out March 09 and he is slowly easing up on me about the timely-ness! thats too funny tho that he just doesnt care anymore! hehe...
    DD #1: BFP: 3-6-10 EDD: 11-10-10 Baby Girl Came 11-1-10
    DD #2: BFP: 8-19-18 EDD: 4-30-19
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"