Utah Babies
Options

Nervous!

Why am I always so nervous???  

I am almost 14 weeks and have my next appointment Tuesday... I am constantly worried that something is wrong or that I might lose the baby.  I guess it has a lot to do with the fact that I have lost about 10 pounds and I have no bump to show for the baby. 

I think I am just an over anxious person but I sure wish I could find some peace and quit thinking the worst all the time!!

Thoughts?  Suggestions??

Re: Nervous!

• Options
    Don't stress! Its perfectly normal to lose weight during pregnancy or not gain that much. I only gained 17 lbs during my pregnancy with my son and was down 10 lbs from my starting weight within a month of having him. Abnormal, yes, but it does happen. I constantly had people asking me if my Dr. was worried but the fact was that all my numbers were normal so she wasn't worried at all. Trust yourself that you're doing everything right and if you're concerned, have a heart to heart with your Dr. about it all! Everything will be fine though.
  • Options

Thanks!!  

I have my doctor's appointment today so I will talk with her about it all! 

I am sure it is fine, just me being me!! 

Thanks again!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    trust me, i did my own share of freaking out. It will come and go your entire pregnancy but trust me, it will all work out! Just enjoy every minute!
  • Options
    Krisx2Krisx2 member
    It's natural to freak out. I work in the NICU/Nursery and I just expected something bad to happen since I always see the worst case scenarios. But everything turned out fine and now I have a perfect little girl!! Worrying is just part of the process to make you a great parent.

Mio Marito per Sempre: Married 2009. SD is 12 yrs. DD is 4 yrs.

DS born 12/29/14

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"