Two Under 2
Options

is there a diff bet. the 09/10 baby jogger city mini double?

i am about to make the purchase and wondering if there is a benefit to getting the 2010 vs the 2009?  thx :)

Re: is there a diff bet. the 09/10 baby jogger city mini double?

• Options
    I am sorry this has nothing to do with the stroller but by chance is your DS's name Harper and did you have a a siggy at some point of her in a towel with the words Harper monogrammed on the hood?  When I was pregnant with DS we didn't know the sex and if it was a girl we couldn't come up with a name forever to agree on...i was bumping and i happen to come across your siggy...your DD was so darn cute and we fell in love with the name. We had a boy but still love the name Harper...we will use it next pregnancy if it's a girl. If this wasn't you...sorry! haha.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    funny!  yes, that was my daughter with the pink monogrammed towel!!  thank you!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    i can't recall specifics but there is something different about the basket. it is either bigger or a little higher so it doesn't rub the ground when you push it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"