Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Baby sling info.???

I ordered a sling from etsy.com but it's too big now so I need to know what you have and if you love it. ?Thanks in advance!

Re: Baby sling info.???

• Options
    For a 4 week old I'd get a Moby.
    Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers
  • Options

I agree, I loved the Moby for a newborn. It's not for everyone -- it's not something you can just throw on and go. You have to learn how to wrap it, but after the first couple of times, it's easy (but takes a minute or two).

I could never get the one piece slings to feel just right -- the Moby is so adjustable.

After about 4 months, I switched to the Ergo and LOVED it. It is simple to just throw on and go. You can use it with a newborn, but you need a blanket or insert from Ergo to keep them secure. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I got a Moby but LO isn't here yet so I haven't had a chance to really use it.  I'm only 5'4 though and it seems like a LOT of fabric, it's freaking me out!  I'm thinking of returning it and getting a Baby K'tan instead.
  • Options
    tct1219tct1219 member

after comparing pretty much every sling out there, the baby k'tan is the one that i think seems most convenient and easy to use overall.

the ergo is great because you can use it for longer and it is one-size [so it should fit your husband, too], but it costs twice as much and you will need to buy the infant insert as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"