Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months
Options

What color don't you like??

I hate purple - not sure why??

Maybe because it looks awful on me.?

Re: What color don't you like??

• Options
  • Options
    Purple.  I will wear it -- more of a plum color -- but I definitely don't like it for Brooke.  DH wanted to do Molly's room in purple but I picked blue before I would do that! lol
    Brooke 10.15.08 & Molly 6.15.10

Photobucket

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    orange
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagesarahns80:
    orange

This.

And puke yellow/green. 

• Options
    def. orange.
  • Options
    pink!! If we have a girl I refuse to dress her or her room up like pepto bismol!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I like the color yellow, but not the way it looks on me. I have olive skin, and it washes me out. I also hate that mustard-yellow color (more like diarrhea color) that was in a few seasons ago. Yuck.
    Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Mustard, or greenish-brown (Pretty much poop colors)

I love everything else. If DH wasn't so conservative with colors, our house would look like a giant pinata.  

• Options

purple.

i love pink. i always *said* i wouldnt do a room in all pink, but now ive done 2 so....

aidan kincaid (12.19.06) sawyer grace (7.30.08) 
    reese madeline (5.11.10) miller paige (2.6.12)
    girl #5 due december 2013.

13 galveston1

IG: punkfictionv4

• Options
    I'm not really a fan of purple either.  Although I've been told that I look good in lavendar so I'm trying to embrace that shade a bit. 
  • Options
    I don't really hate any colour.  I tend to steer away from blue though.  I find it boring... except on walls.  I like a blue room 
  • Options

imageMrs.West07:
    pink!! If we have a girl I refuse to dress her or her room up like pepto bismol!

This. Except I have a girl and anything and everything anyone buys for her is PINK!! I'm grateful, I just don't like pink. :)

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imagemandarod:

imageMrs.West07:

This. Except I have a girl and anything and everything anyone buys for her is PINK!! I'm grateful, I just don't like pink. :)

Great.  I've had her bday present sitting in my car since the beginning of April.  I'm not taking it back now. Tongue Tied

• Options
    oh and I'm an equal-opportunity colorist.  lol
  • Options

Pink.  It's so weird to see pink in the house from my MIL buying stuff for the new baby.

• Options
    Right now its red.  I think because I used too much of it decorating.  I am trying to get rid of it all and do more blues and greens.  Also it looks horrible on me.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Another orange hater here!
  • Options

I hate green and orange.

Looooove purple.

• Options
    yellow!  Especially in home decor....makes me think of that short story "The Yellow Wall Paper" that made the main character go crazy.
  • Options

I love purple!  Blue is my favorite color, especially the blue-green type colors. 

Color that I really dislike - mustard yellow.  Blech.

• Options
    Purple. DD has had very few things that are purple. 
  • Options
    For me?  All of them except for black and red.  L can wear about anything.
  • Options

I don't think I really hate any color. I'm not a big pink person - it's fine in moderation, but if our next child is a girl I might have to send a "no pink" memo out. People can really go overboard with it.

• Options

Anything neon!

And to all you pink haters: Angry

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"