Upstate NY Babies
Options

AW: Zoo trip

I took the kids to the zoo this am...all by myself! Go me! Haha.

Re: AW: Zoo trip

• Options
    YAY! Good job!
    Melissa & Jeff 5-27-06
    m/c 1/2/08 and 3/12/08
    Eve Amelia- Born 2/24/09. 6lb 9.9oz
    Natalie Ruth - Born 6/13/11 7lb 6.6oz
    imagebabies
    baby growth
  • Options
    Yay!
    Photobucket
    Charlie 11.01.07 ~ Paul 05.07.10 ~ Annaliese 02.24.12
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Awesome! Good for you!
    imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    You're brave.  I don't think I've taken both my boys anywhere by myself yet, though I probably would have if I had a double stroller!  I need to get one!!
    Lilypie Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

That's awesome! Good job! I still get nervous when I have to take T somewhere just her and I....cuz DH is usually the one alone with her. Whenever I'm home we usually go places all together.

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    That's awesome.  I've already started thinking about how hard it will be to take both kids out together.
  • Options

yay! Did they have fun? I wanted to take Evan today, but he took a marathon morning nap, and then we HAD to go to Target (he was out of formula) so I ran out of time. DH wants to go tomorrow, but I'm trying to make him realize how crazy busy it will be.

• Options

The lines have been crazy in the past couple of weeks...but it was nice and quiet there today : )

They were great - Leah fell asleep once we got there. and Evan was pretty relaxed until I took him out to see the polar bear swimming and he wanted to walk by himself.

My next goal is to get all gussied up like all the other moms....I even saw coach wedge/sandles! Really?!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"