Northern California Babies
Options

dear canines: really! you suck!!! (also aw for dh)

I noticed yesterday that K has a little canine startin' to poke through (FINALLY -- she's been teething these babies for weeks now). Little did I know that it would lead to her being awake from 3-6am (crying, wanting to nurse and be held) and then have her wake up for the day at her normal 6:45am.

I was awake from 3-5, even though my hub took over like some sort of super hero at 3:30 (after I nursed her), because pregnancy insomnia + mom-bat ears = lying awake for hours. He ended up telling work he'd be in late so he could get some sleep (after dropping kiddo off at DC), but I'm at work, looking like a pregnant zombie.

Teething! The bane of mommies, daddies, babies everywhere!

Re: dear canines: really! you suck!!! (also aw for dh)

• Options
    Ugh, I'm sorry. The canines were by far the worst of all teeth coming in. For us it lasted months before the boys were finally comfy. :(
  • Options
    Bleh, and I thought I had it bad with DD's top two teeth coming in.  She was awake all night last night.  Mommy zombies everywhere!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageapplejuiceyness:
    Bleh, and I thought I had it bad with DD's top two teeth coming in.  She was awake all night last night.  Mommy zombies everywhere!

How is your craving for brains going? I'm at work, so there are no brains around to be found, I'm one starving zombie. ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"