TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

What the sweet effing jesus happened here today??!?

Is it a full moon? The FH's are out in full force today!

From my readings, I gather these things (remember, I have a limited attention span, so forgive if I'm missing sh!t)

- hormonal women ragging on my ttcal ladies. NOT COOL

- said hormonal women need to deal - we're bitter, they get babies. Cut us some effing slack.

- you ladies have once again proven yourselves to be funny as hell. 

What a day I picked to be absent :)

Stillbirth at 23w6d on Sept, 22, 2008 M/C at 5 weeks June 14, 2010 My miracle, James Frederick born May 2, 2011 via C-section

Re: What the sweet effing jesus happened here today??!?

• Options
    The third tri-ers came by
    DD(9)DD(5.5)DS(3)DS(born 2/1/11) July 2006, lost a baby at 8 weeks, natural miscarriage , May 2009 lost Zoe Eliana at 17 weeks no reason known, possible under developed organs. Lost two more babies in September 2009 at 7 wks 4 days. Had myomectomy surgery to remove a large fibroid in November 2009.
  • Options

I think you caught the general idea. I was off drowing my sorrows in margaritas, so I missed alot of it as well.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

::runs off to read backposts::

EDIT: * Whoa. ::sigh::

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    FWIW I thought that comment about you guys being "jealous" was very wrong. That's why I didn't respond to her. The comments from you guys and others back to her were totally necessary. And for the post about me below, I saw the OP by grr because someone PM'd me the link. I didn't "stalk" it out.. and I saw at the top that post was from "TTCAL 6 months" so I clicked that wondering if people continued to portray me as some monster, which I saw the "Kelso loves you" post and this one..

Anyways I removed the badge because that was the best thing to do since it was seen so offensive, and being someone who's gone through 2 m/c I wanted everyone to know I do care. Sorry for such a huge situation that got pretty offensive and I hope you ladies get your sticky babies and have H&H pregnancies! Xoxo
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Mikaela is going to have a little brother! BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    I think you've ended this whole thing gracefully, Kelso.  Some of the others, not so much.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------
    4 early losses 2009, 2010, 2015.  Baby #1 born 2/13/11.  
  • Options
    imageBBHME:
    I think you've ended this whole thing gracefully, Kelso.  Some of the others, not so much.
    I'm sorry I keep coming back and commenting but I really do care about those going through a loss or TTCAL.. internet or IRL. It's said a lot that "this is just the internet" or "it's a message board" but you guys are still real people going through shiit so I'm not gonna keep something offensive up. Just know I definately had no thoughts that you guys were "bored" or "jealous".. that's just awful. Also it offended people on many other boards - I did realize it wasn't just you guys. I'm glad that stupid badge is gone now lol
  • Options

imageKelsoXOXO:
    imageBBHME:
    I'm sorry I keep coming back and commenting but I really do care about those going through a loss or TTCAL.. internet or IRL. It's said a lot that "this is just the internet" or "it's a message board" but you guys are still real people going through shiit so I'm not gonna keep something offensive up. Just know I definately had no thoughts that you guys were "bored" or "jealous".. that's just awful. Also it offended people on many other boards - I did realize it wasn't just you guys. I'm glad that stupid badge is gone now lol

Yes

Thank you, and best of luck with your LO!

• Options

imageBBHME:

I feel it really REALLY important that we focus on this you guys.  Kelso's been pretty fricken' awesome about this and it needs to be said.

And Kelso, I'm sorry for calling you and your ladies "Loonies" in my frustration.  It was inappropriate. 

• Options
    Thank you ambrandau2 and grr! And grr, I'm not even worried about that lol I was focused more on making things right with you guys and pretty much apologizing on behalf of 3rd tri because of that unnecessary "jealous" response. ::Hugs:: to all of you! :-)
  • Options
    Tardy to the party ... But I wanted to say this is appreciated
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"